lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Lord Krish

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Lord Krish

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Have you been trying to conceive? You've been doing it the absolute wrong way. Believe me, you have to try this. I'm Sarah Weston. I'm from Wisconsin, USA. Married for 11 years with infertility, my infertility journey has ended with the help of Lord Krish Spiritual. I have joined many infertility journey blogs online just to have a comforted heart over my problem and this has helped me to find the right man to help me cure this devastating problem. As a patient of endometriosis stage 3, it was really difficult to have a child but with the help of Lord Krish I got fertile and conceived within days of herbal treatment and before I knew it, I was finally pregnant. I never believed it was possible after 11 years of marriage. Thanks to everyone who has helped me both mentally and emotionally through this journey. Lord Krish solved my problem for me and I promise to manifest his work to other people and friends. Email Lord Krish at lordkrishshrine@gmail.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Lord Krish

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
My name is Rartrea Lee and I live in New York USA. I have to give this miraculous testimony on how I won the power ball lottery with the help of Lord Krish magic lottery numbers. I won $206.9m United States Dollars and my life has changed entirely for good. All my debts have been settled and cleared. I am here to say that Lord Krish is the best to contact if you really need help in winning the lottery. I have spent so much money playing this game for many years and I have never won a reasonable amount of money, all I ever won is $245. But Lord Krish helped me and I won Two Hundred and Six Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars. To Lord Krish, I am very thankful to you for what you did for me. I just bought a house and 2 cars last week. With this great man you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, God has used him to bless me and other people. There is no harm in trying, I will advise you to contact him now for your own winning lottery numbers and I assure you that he will help you and your life will also change around for good. Email him for your own winning lottery numbers: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Dr Krish

I am a very happy woman with the help of Dr Krish Spiritual who helped me restore my relationship with my ex husband. My name is Agnes Smith and I am from Alaska, USA. I met Dr Krish Spiritual through a testimony online and I never thought I would have my ex husband back after 4 years of separation. After my contact with his email, he told me not to worry and I would really be happy as I am now. Trusting in his words was the right decision for me. After 2 days, my ex husband called me saying that he wants to return back to me and live with me forever and I was very shocked. This made me believe that Dr Krish is really a very great spiritual man. Today, I am very happy to write this testimony about him and want others to testify to his power as I am currently happy in my restored marriage. Contact Dr Krish Spiritual directly through his email at lordkrishshrine@gmail.com to help you solve that relationship problems in your marriage

Hans Neesantoes

Re: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Dr Krish

Have you been trying to conceive? You've been doing it the absolute wrong way. Believe me, you have to try this. I'm Sarah Weston. I'm from Wisconsin, USA. Married for 11 years with infertility, my infertility journey has ended with the help of Dr Krish Spiritual. I have joined many infertility journey blogs online just to have a comforted heart over my problem and this has helped me to find the right man to help me cure this devastating problem. As a patient of endometriosis stage 3, it was really difficult to have a child but with the help of Dr Krish I got fertile and conceived within days of herbal treatment and before I knew it, I was finally pregnant. I never believed it was possible after 11 years of marriage. Thanks to everyone who has helped me both mentally and emotionally through this journey. Dr Krish solved my problem for me and I promise to manifest his work to other people and friends. Email Dr Krish at lordkrishshrine@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com - Lord Krish

Thank God for leading my path to Lord Krish, a spiritualist to bring my ex husband back after 4 years of separation. Before I met this man I have searched many websites looking for ways to get my ex husband back after leaving me for another woman. I was devastated but a friend of mine who was helped by Lord Krish gave me hope and assurance that he will be brought back to me. I got his email contact and phone number and reached out to him. After casting the spell, within 24 hours my husband called to tell me that he is coming back home to me and our two kids. The next day he arrived home and I was very happy. The Joy in his eyes and the coming back into the children's lives made me realize that Lord Krish has worked his spells. I am using this means to appreciate him for what he did for me and also helping anyone regardless of who wants to get their loved ones back right now. Contact Lord Krish at lordkrishshrine@gmail.com OR Whats-app him at +2349060153379
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.