nationalbank.fundstransfer@gmail.com - Jeffrey Wren

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

nationalbank.fundstransfer@gmail.com - Jeffrey Wren

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
270 OZUMBA MBADIWE AVENUE,
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.
Office Tel: +234-708-8241-778
Fax:234-1-5233601.
From the Desk of Dr.Olayemi Michael Cardoso
New Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Attention:Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that,Some many years months weeks ago your consignment trunk box that hand over to courier delivering manager,Mr.Daniel Don to move the box to your address is still never been delivered to your address because it is having problem as it is detecting in scan machine sorting facility new york airport and to discovered that the consignment trunk box was to delivered is a legal tender which is in US currency of different denomination and not the hospital equipment that we suppose to be deliver to your doorstep and Mr.Daniel Don,The Delivering manager have contact the New Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Dr.Olayemi Michael Cardoso,Regarding the development of the trunk box that contain cash of USD$5.5M.

However,Since the trunk box is kept in the airport without claim and it was resolved by my power as a new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and inform Mr.Daniel Don,To move the fund to any America Bank for safe keeping until we finalize to contact the beneficiary of the fund.

Base on the meeting of the consignment trunk box that contain cash,You need to contact the American bank right away because the total fund value US$5.5 Million Dollars are currently been deposited to LCNB National Bank and this agreement is duly notarized and legalized and registered at the appropriate government and justice department when completed by all parties and the memorandum of understanding was sign and the total fund deposited is under insurance premium bond/policy to avoid being tampered deducted or diverted from the total fund of the USD$5.5M until the total fund get to the beneficiary account and remember that you need to re-confirm with them your details information to authenticate the claim of your total fund and you must state your full amount figure which is $5.5M, Your name and address including your identification and your phone number to enable the bank open communication with you.

Below is the contact information of the paying bank in the United state of America.

Mr.Jeffrey Wren
Branch Manager
LCNB National Bank
Oakwood 2705 Far Hills Ave.
Dayton, OH 45419
Email: nationalbank.fundstransfer@gmail.com
Telephone Number:+1 (706) 810-0415

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you contact the paying bank to receive the total fund to enable one of our colleagues here in (CBN) will come and join you at your address and we will compensate you with 45% of the fund involve if you are able to help and 45% will be for me and my colleague,While 10% will be mapped out to redeem any incidental expense that may be incurred in the course of the fund and note that my colleague will use our part of the 45% to invest in your country for real estate property.

Open the attachment file to view the evidence of the cash inside the trunk box that has been deposited to the LCNB National Bank.

THANKS.
BEST REGARDS,
DR.OLAYEMI MICHAEL CARDOSO,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF THE (CBN)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: centralbankofng@financier.com
From: Central Bank Of Nigeria <apex.bankofnigerian09@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 09:12:53 +0100
Subject: You Have To Contact The LCNB National Bank USA
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]