jfodsfbg@kakao.com - Jacob J. Lew

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jfodsfbg@kakao.com - Jacob J. Lew

Dear Beloved,

I am Jacob J. Lew, Former Head of Operations at the Finance and Account Department of Qatar Petroleum. I have thoracic cancer and I have been Hospitalized for 2 years now at stage 4, I have an Investment opportunity worth of $100 Million US in my bank account and I need your assistance and co-operation to move it into your account as a Contract investment payment to invest the money for me in your country, because my health is not guaranteed due to the cancer illness.

Tell me if you can handle this, if you can’t, don’t let this be known by any other person. It’s between me and you. This email is my temporary address. For security reasons, I prefer you send me your replies via my private contact email: jfodsfbg@kakao.com

Kind regards,

Mr. Jacob J. Lew

Code: Select all

Reply-To: jfodsfbg@kakao.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:02:26 -0700
Subject: INVESTMENT FUNDS
To: gwschiefer@live.com
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: jfodsfbg@kakao.com - Jacob J. Lew

Identical email received from

Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 03:39:24 -0700
To: msreneehill@frontier.com

LegalBriefs

Re: jfodsfbg@kakao.com - Jacob J. Lew

Dear Beloved,

I am Jacob J. Lew, Former Head of Operations at the Finance and Account Department of Qatar Petroleum. I have thoracic cancer and I have been Hospitalized for 2 years now at stage 4, I have an Investment opportunity worth of $100 Million US in my bank account and I need your assistance and co-operation to move it into your account as a Contract investment payment to invest the money for me in your country, because my health is not guaranteed due to the cancer illness.

Tell me if you can handle this, if you can’t, don’t let this be known by any other person. It’s between me and you. This email is my temporary address. For security reasons, I prefer you send me your replies via my private contact email: jfodsfbg@kakao.com

Kind regards,

Mr. Jacob J. Lew

Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 03:16:13 -0700
To: gwschiefer@live.com