kzmedikgalka@gmail.com - Akerke

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

kzmedikgalka@gmail.com - Akerke

Hello my new companion, or maybe more than a friend later on! I found your email on one of the dating sites, however I haven't dared to contact you for 2 months. I have already had experience in communication via Net, though it always turned out to end very ill. Men on the Net are only eager to have casual sex, naked pictures and cash. I have never sent nude photos or money to anyone. In case that's all you are interested in, then please don't ever write to me. I am going to built straight, candid and serious relationship that will come to a meeting. If through our letters and phone calls we get to know each other better, then I can travel to your country and without any problems we will meet in person. How about it??? I am AKERKE. my age is 36. I live in KAZAKHSTAN and it is a separate and independent country. Whether you are not sure where it is, you can have a look at the map. In case follow ideas in my letter, I would ask you to write more about your personality, your age. Still I would be happy to know what city you are now? Still share with me your new photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: kzmedikgalka@gmail.com

Ok? I am all excited to get your message as soon as possible and I hope you will be truthful with me, AKERKE

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:23:19 +0200
To: gaozhiyong140108@163.com
Subject: Hello Charming.
PCX73000.jpg
PCX73000.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 24 times