olivercraig.pc@gmail.com - Oliver Craig

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

olivercraig.pc@gmail.com - Oliver Craig

Subject: URGENT
Concerned Beneficiary
Sir,
I write to notify you that we have concluded our payment schedule for the Second Financial Quota 2021 .
Be advised that your name has been shortlisted for payment.
The Financial Conduct Authority London UK (FCA) and The Prudential Regulatory Commission UK.(PRC) has approved the payment of your funds through our bank the NatWest Bank London United Kingdom.
Kindly indicate your choice of payment that would be convenient from the options stated below.
1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. Automated Teller Machine (ATM)( Online Banking (Private Gold Account)
3. Certified International Bank Draft
However, It is important you are informed that we will act immediately upon receipt of your response.
I await your response.
Signed
Oliver Craig
Regional Director, NatWest Corporate Banking, North West.
London United Kingdom
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

Smith Jones

Re: olivercraig.pc@gmail.com - Oliver Craig

Subject: URGENT
Concerned Beneficiary.
Sir,
We write to notify you that our bank has concluded all arrangements to credit your approved amount within 48hrs as against the end of the First financial Quota 2020.
Be advised that you are to reconfirm your bank details and send to us a scanned official identification to facilitate the transfer process.
Our telex transfer Unit shall upon the receipt of your bank details forward to you the transfer receipt for further confirmation with your bank
Be informed that there no bank related charges required.
Treat as urgent.
OLIVER CRAIG
HEAD OPERATIONS
NatWest Bank London
United Kingdom.
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

LegalBriefs

Re: olivercraig.pc@gmail.com - Oliver Holbourn

ATTN: Concerned Beneficiary
Sir,
Be advised that our office has received immediate credit instruction from The Office of the Governor Bank of England (Andrew Bailey), His Majesty's Revenue and Customs and the UK Debt Management Office has concluded all arrangements to credit your approved amount within 72hrs
as against the end of the Final financial Quota 2023
Be informed that you are to reconfirm your bank details and send to us a scanned official identification to facilitate the transfer process.
We shall upon the receipt of your bank details and necessary information forward them to the Financial Conduct Authority to facilitate e the transfer process
which will not exceed 72hrs.
Kindly treat as urgent .
Congratulations
Signed
Oliver Holbourn
Chief Operation Officer
NatWest Bank London United Kingdom

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:21:58 +0100
Subject: FUND TRANSFER NOTIFICATION
To: OLIVER HOLBOURN <olivercraig.pc@gmail.com>
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: olivercraig.pc@gmail.com - Oliver Holbourn

Dear Customer,
The Bank of England United Kingdom and the Financial Conduct Authority London United Kingdom through the UKDebt Management office has mandated the NatWest Bank London United Kingdom to pay all approved contract, compensation and inheritance claims within 5 banking days to facilitate the compilation for our payment report of the First financial quota 2024
Be advised that the NatWest Bank London United Kingdom will be offering the beneficiary Two (2) options of payment .
Kindly indicate your preferred choice of payment .
1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. Automated Teller Machine Card ( ATM)
We shall upon receipt of your response commence the credit process of your choice within 24hrs.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation .
Treat as Urgent
Signed
Treat as Urgent
Oliver Holbourn
Chief Operation Officer
NatWest Bank London United Kingdom

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:29:31 +0100
Subject: CREDIT
To: OLIVER HOLBOURN <olivercraig.pc@gmail.com>
Bcc: [REDACTED]