j.tucker8866@gmail.com - Patrick Leahy

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

j.tucker8866@gmail.com - Patrick Leahy

RE: NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED

Good news for you. The World Bank President has approved your fund release and instructed that you should visit the two special centers for the documents verification, signing and biometrics capturing and afterwards visit and meet with the PAYMASTER GENERAL for final FUND RELEASE ORDER and subsequent transfer of your $29,700,000 USD into your account in another location approved.

It is important that you note that this trip is a necessary part of your obligation as the fund beneficiary and to make it easy for you the World Bank has made provision to pay for the airplane tickets for the trips and also will book a hotel for you where you will stay and give you a feeding allowance for the period you will stay in the two locations.

This is the best way to secure this fund and have it transferred without any stop from any agency all over the world and as a professional, I have viewed it all and decided that this is great news. To start please send me the following details again as it will be required to prepare the travel MOU agreement document that I will send to you for you to SIGN and send it back to me immediately;

1. Names
2. Residential address
3. Date of Birth
4. Telephone number (no voicemail) and number must be WhatsApp enabled
5. Current occupation
6. Name and address of next of kin
7. Scanned copy of YOUR VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ID
8. Name of the nearest international airport to you.
9. How many minutes / hours drive is your house to the airport
10. Do you speak English (for communication purpose)

Get back to me urgently and thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Patrick Leahy

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 15:55:29 +0100
Subject: 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]