kctan201@aol.com - Geraldine Tan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

kctan201@aol.com - Geraldine Tan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Geraldine Tan
Attention Project owners & Investors who need someone direct with top world trade groups compliance officer for PPO's

If anyone who is a qualified project owner or is associated with a qualified project owner who needs to purchase large amount o
f FC SBLC's, I am direct to the provider's compliance officer/representative and can definitely help. Contact me privately: Kctan201@aol.com

I also help qualified buyers purchase FC MTN'S and SEASONED MTN's from top-level world Providers.

The above is for information purpose and should not be construed as any solicitation for funds or investment opportunities.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: kctan201@aol.com - Geraldine Tan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Geraldine Tan
Attention Project owners & Investors who need someone direct with top world trade groups compliance officer for PPO's

2023 had been a great year for me personally. If you have the need to purchase financial instruments issued by top banks, know that I have direct connection to licensed providers. Contact me for details (kctan201@aol.com). Information is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as any solicitation for funds.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.