buffetw915@gmail.com - Warren Buffet

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

buffetw915@gmail.com - Warren Buffet

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffet, an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. I am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind. That you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals selected. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before I travel to Japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. Email Me back For More Information!!

Kindly Send the Above information.

Full Name:………………………………
Full Address:……………………………………………………………………
Direct Telephone Number:…………………………………………………

Thank you for accepting my offer, I'm indeed grateful You Can Google about me or click this website.{ https://g.co/kgs/UKqamgv }for more information about me and ask for my ID for safety purposes so you know know you are taking to me okay:

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr. Warren Buffet Billionaire investor

Code: Select all

Reply-To: buffetw915@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:35:03 -0700
Subject: I BELIEVE IN GIVING WHILE LIVING
To: [REDACTED - Many email addresses]