hackerboris2@gmail.com - Boris Hacker

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

hackerboris2@gmail.com - Boris Hacker

Boris Hacker has my heartfelt gratitude for his incredible assistance in overcoming my cryptocurrency challenges. His knowledge and proficiency in the world of cryptocurrencies are truly outstanding. Taking the time to comprehend my situation, Boris offered practical advice and helped me navigate the complexities. A reliable professional, Boris is passionate about helping others succeed in the crypto space. If you're facing crypto-related hurdles or you have been scammed don't hesitate to contact him on Gmail: hackerboris2@gmail . com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Klintramsack
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - hackerboris2@gmail.com - Boris Hacker

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Hacker Boris. I would highly recommend Hacker Boris to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Boris Digital Hacks. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.
Email: hackerboris2 (at) gmail . com
or WhatsApp number: +1 3 0 5 5 1 5 2 0 6 3

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: hackerboris2@gmail.com - Boris Hacker

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - klintramsack@gmail.com.