Scam - Agros UK management Corp LTD - info@agrosgroup.com

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
ReymondRehman

Scam - Agros UK management Corp LTD - info@agrosgroup.com

Hello everyone,
I hope you are doing good,

Last week in my office in Dubai, UAE, I came across a gentleman having several companies located internationally by the name of AGROS. After discussing my company's requirement of capital for expansion and upscaling, they offered a deal.

In this deal they asked us to pay $300,000 (USD Three Hundred Thousand) from which they will pay for the issuance of an SBLC (details mentioned in the attachment they gave me) and then they will get a percentage out of it by monetizing that instrument and give us a credit facility for around $46.25 Million which is to be returned within 3 years time.
I want to know if this offer is legitimate and I don't want to risk $300k.

Urgent help is required.

Regards,
Last edited by Hans Neesantoes on Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title

Hans Neesantoes

Re: Scam - Agros UK management Corp LTD - info@agrosgroup.com

I have removed your google drive link as it is not secure for anyone visiting it - below are some of the details taken from it:
COMPANY NAME :Agros UK management Corp LTD
EIN NUMBER : 14201819
COMPANY ADDRESS : Office 9, Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, United Kingdom
OFFICER SIGNING : Sharif Dantes Sharifi
PASSPORT NUMBER : P8077719B
PAYMENT CONDITION
Both parties agree the discounting of the Bank Instrument is as follow:
GROSS DISCOUNT : 40% + 2% =42% (see carefully Appendix 2) of total face value
NET PAYMENT : 40,000,000$ + 2,000,000$ = 42,000,000.00
PAYMENT : Cash pursuant to the banking system legislation (Transfer RTGS)
with transfer schedule as agreed between parties as set out below:
BANK COORDINATES
Both parties agree to provide their banking details and its set as follow:

“Monetizer ” Bank details (BG / SBLC Issuing Bank)

4.1.1 Bank Name : DBS BANK LIMITED
4.1.2 Bank address : Raffles Holland V., 118 Holland Avenue #02-05 Singapore 278997
4.1.3 SWIFT Code : DBSSSGSG
4.1.4 Account Number : 1201252981
4.1.5 Bank Account Name : PT HOT PIR
4.1.6 Bank Telephone No. : +65 1800 111 1111

“SECOND PARTY” Bank details (BG / SBLC Issuing Bank)
BANK NAME : CREDIT FONCIER IM UND EXPORT GMBH
BANK ADDRESS : BORNWEG 15 - 54426 THIERGARTEN, GERMANY
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0032334324455
ACCOUNT NAME : AGROS UK MANAGEMENT CORP , LTD
BG Reference number : TBC
Bank officer phone number : +491783231436
SECOND PARTY PERCENTAGE AND BANKING COORDINATE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM MONETIZER BANK
Bank Name: TMBTHANCHART BANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Bank Address: PHAHONYOTHIN BRANCE , BANGKOK , THAILAND

Account Signatory: SHARIF DANTES SHARIFI
Account Name: AGROS THAI MANAGEMENT CO.,LTD
Account Holder Address : No.12 Bangna, Interprize Park Bangna - Bangkok, Bang Na-Trat Frontage Rd, Bang Kaeo, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Account Number: 001-8-10257-4
SWIFT CODE: TMBKTHBK
SECOND PARTY PERCENTAGE AND BANKING COORDINATE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM MONETIZER BANK
Bank Name: ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK
Bank Address: Dubai , UAE
Account Signatory: ALI MUBARAK ALI ALMANSOORI
Account Name: ALI MUBARAK ALI ALMANSOORI
Account Holder Address : Dubai , UAE
Account Number: AE250500000000010848003
This is 100% definitely a scam - the only people who will be issuing you a SBLC are a bank that you have a history with, not random people on the Internet. There are also a number of other rad flags that show it is a scam, such as the fact that the monetization of SBLC does not exist, the mention of terms such as "SWIFT MT 799"

Taking a look at the claimed company "Agros UK management Corp LTD", only backs up the fact that this is a scam. The company was formed in June 2022 with capital of £50,000. In the 18 months that the company has existed, it has had 3 different registered addresses -
1. "Woodberry House 2 Woodberry Grove Finchley London N12 0DR" - This is a residential address that appears to be linked to a large number of dodgy company registrations - there's an article about the address here
2. "Office 9, Dalton House 60 Windsor Avenue London SW19 2RR" - This is a virtual office address that allows individuals overseas to receive post in the UK - there is no need for a legitimate UK based company to use such a service.
3. "3 Armstrong Close Dagenham RM8 1TF" - Another residential address.

The company has one director and he is also the only shareholder:
Type: Person
Full Forename(s): MR SHARIF DANTES
Surname: SHARIFI
Service Address: 7 U THANT CONDOMINIUM JALAN U THANT
TAMAN U THANT
KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA 55000
Country/State Usually Resident: MALAYSIA
Date of Birth: **/03/1987 Nationality: FILIPINO
Then there are the financials of the "company", from its first set of accounts that were published this July show that the company has assets of £47,090. The company is basically a shell company, set up purely for the purpose of running scams such as this. If the company was actually trading in the areas it claims to be, you would expect it to have more than one director.

I would suggest that you do 2 things:
1. Take a read of this post with details about SBLC scams from the FBI - viewtopic.php?p=24530#p24530
2. Speak to your professional advisors (accountant or lawyer) or your Relationship Manager at your bank they are the only people you should be talking about for financial matters, not random individuals that you come across on the Internet.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

ReymondRehman

Extremely grateful for the information provided here. I am very thankful, thank you very much for all the support and hard work. Is there something like a Patreon where we can donate to this forum?

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hi ReymondRehman, I am glad that we have been able to help you avoid getting scammed. We are a small team of volunteers, funding this site out of our own pockets, along with the revenue that we get from the adverts on the site, so we are always happy to receive voluntary donations to help towards the running costs of the site.

We don't have a Patreon, but we do have a BuyMeACoffee page set up to receive donations - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/scamawarenessonline

ReymondRehman

I did what I had to do, have a good one!

Hans Neesantoes

There are a number of identical fake websites in the name of "Agros Group" or "Agros UK management Corp LTD". All of them have the same contact details and make the same fake claims of offering SBLCs and BGs.

agrosgroup.com

From the WhoIs for fake domain agrosgroup.com
Creation Date: 2020-05-23T03:43:48Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-05-23T03:43:48Z
agros.global

From the WhoIs for fake domain agros.global
Creation Date: 2022-06-29T14:19:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2024-06-29T14:19:00Z

Registrant Country: TH
agrosthailand.com

From the WhoIs for fake domain agrosthailand.com
Creation Date: 2021-06-26T06:26:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-26T06:26:31Z

Registrant Country: TH
The only physical contact details given on the sites (and it is hidden away on most of them) is:
ASIA-PACIFIC HQ:
AGROS THAI MANAGEMENT CO LTD
Enterprize Park Bangna
89/41 Moo 15, Bang Kaeo
Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540
Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 626 503003
Email: info@agrosgroup.com
Telephone number +66626503003 is a Thai mobile phone.

Also, from the website:
© 1994 - 2021 All Rights Reserved by Agros Thai Management Co Ltd.
So we have a claimed multi-national company apparently in existence since at least the mid 1990s, whose only telephone contact is a mobile phone and had no web presence prior to 2020. :roll:
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Some more names, emails and addresses used by these useless scammers:

Raeez Fredericks - legal@agrosgroup.com - claims to be the "legal advisor", but writes like someone with the IQ of a brick.
Sharifi - sharifi@agrosgroup.com
USA Office : AGROS US MANAGEMENT CORP
Address : 1248 MONTAUK HWY ,WEST ISLIP, NY 11795 ,USA

UK Office : AGROS UK MANAGEMENT CORP , LTD
Address :Woodberry , House 2 Woodberry Grove , Finchly , London , UK

Philippine Office : AGROS IMPORT EXPORT INTERNATIONAL CORP
Address : U7 , Valencia Corporate Center Davao City , Philippine.

Thailand Office : AGROS THAI MANAGMENT CO, LTD
Address : Bngna Trade 56 , Evergreen Vally 20 , Bangna , Bankok City, Thailand.

Malaysia Office : AGROS MALAYSIA MANAGMENT SDN BHD
Address : No. 59 & 61, Jalan Bestari 6B, Commercial City, Selangor, Malaysia.

China Office : GUANGZHOU AGROS IMPORT EXPORT INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD
Address : Wu Hao,Er Xiang,Long Chuan Dong,Ya Yao Xin Cun,Xin Ya Jie,Huadu District,Guangzhou, Guangdong,China.

Hongkong Office : AGROS HONGKONG MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED.
Address : Room 32, 11Floor , Lee Ka industrial building , 8 NG Fong Street , San Po Kong , KL , Hongkong.
Looking at a couple of the claimed addresses :
"1248 MONTAUK HWY ,WEST ISLIP, NY 11795 ,USA " - appears to belong to a firm of lawyers with no evidence of any other companies trading from the address.
"Woodberry , House 2 Woodberry Grove , Finchly , London , UK" - Already mentioned previously for its involvement in numerous fraudulent company registrations. Interesting that the moron Raeez Fredericks claims this as the company's UK address when Companies House records for their fake company show they changed address from there 18 months ago.