Dumb Scammer - wizardrecovery@programmer.net

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
grahammaxine
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - wizardrecovery@programmer.net

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

The cryptocurrency market is extremely unpredictable, and many people have fallen victim to internet fraud and lost some of their cryptocurrency investments. I too fell for phony telegram personnel. Due to a security breach at my wallet address, I lost all of my cryptocurrency coins totaling $164.000. My home may have been forfeited if I hadn't been able to successfully recover my crypto coins, which made up the majority of my savings and assets. This grieved and depressed me greatly. I complained online, and Wizard Web Recovery was suggested to me.  By assisting me in recouping all of my losses in under six hours, this cryptocurrency recovery company really saved my life. In order to complete the successful recovery of my cryptocurrency assets, I provided the essential requirements and pertinent information. I was ecstatic when I got my coins back. Message wizardrecovery(at)programmer.net, or kindly visit their website page at wizardwebrecovery.net to obtain back your scammed or lost funds.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - wizardrecovery@programmer.net

Another email address used by this dumb South African scammer - grahammaxine47@gmail.com

From the WhoIs for fake domain wizardwebrecovery.net
Creation Date: 2023-06-13T07:39:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-13T07:39:32Z

Registrant State/Province: Northern Cape
Registrant Country: ZA
From the fake website wizardwebrecovery.net:
USA
500 Terry Francois Street, 6th Floor. San Francisco, CA 94158

Email: wizardwebrecovery@programmer.net

Contact us via Telegram & signal :
+1 (701) 581-4657

Hans Neesantoes

Re: Dumb Scammer - wizardwebrecovery@programmer.net

With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, regulatory frameworks surrounding bitcoin recovery are also expected to evolve. Governments and regulatory bodies are becoming more involved in ensuring the accountability and security of digital assets. Wizard Web Recovery anticipates these changes and is prepared to adapt accordingly, maintaining our position as a trusted leader in the industry. When it comes to restoring your lost or inaccessible bitcoins, Wizard Web Recovery is the number one choice. With advanced security measures, strict confidentiality safeguards, and a track record of successful recoveries, Wizard web recovery offers the best solution for getting your bitcoin back. Choose Wizard Web Recovery, and let them work our magic to retrieve your precious bitcoins. Because when it comes to restoring your digital fortune, Wizard web recovery is the wizards you need. The success of Wizard Web Recovery has led to an expansion of their services and global reach. Recognizing the growing demand for their expertise, they have extended their reach to help bitcoin owners around the world. With a global network of experts, Wizard Web Recovery can assist clients from every corner of the globe. This expansion allows them to cater to a larger audience, ensuring that anyone in need of bitcoin recovery can benefit from their exceptional services. Wizard Web Recovery has made an indelible mark on the bitcoin community with its unrivaled expertise in recovering lost funds, Reach Wizard Web Recovery through.

WIZARDWEBRECOVERY(@)PROGRAMMER . NET

WWW . WIZARDWEBRECOVERY (.) NET
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: Dumb Scammer - wizardrecovery@programmer.net

APPRECIATION POST!! From the moment I reached out to Wizard Web Recovery, their team displayed an unparalleled level of professionalism and dedication. They understood the urgency of my situation and immediately began working on my case. Their advanced technology and expertise in the field of cryptocurrency recovery were evident throughout the entire process. I am forever grateful for their assistance and the positive impact they have had on my life in recovering my lost assets. They can also help you if you are facing a similar predicament.

Thank you, wizardwebrecovery@ programmer. net, for the excellent services you offer.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.