info@leaseplanbv.com - Thor Derek

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

info@leaseplanbv.com - Thor Derek

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Thor Derek
Attended 2009

We are a Reputable and trusted finance Solution provider, We offer our expertise and support in applying and approval in obtaining BG/SBLC for lease/purchase and sale transactions.

Presently, we focus on MONETIZATION/BG/SBLC/for Lease and Purchase. I'm the direct (Mandate) to my provider. Our Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC) can be obtained at 32+2% Purchase and 4+2% Lease. Be informed that our SBLC can easily be monetized on your behalf at the best rates being (LEASE) LTV 90% and (PURCHASE) LTV 75%.
Hello,
>
When it comes to matters of trust, we've got your back. SB Leasing Ireland Limited is a Finance Company with over 15 years experience with a focus on providing Bank Guarantee (BG),Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), MTN (Mid Term Note) and LTN (Long Term Note) from some of the World Top 25 Prime Banks primarily from UBS,Barclays, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, e.t.c.

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD1M-10B

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD1M-10B

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their client and are 100% protected with healthy commissions. In complete confidence,we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request
Accept the assurance of my best regards,
Kindly contact me with details below:
Email : info@leaseplanbv.com
WWW.leaseplanbv.com
Mandate to Provider
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.