mrsmiriampaul@gmail.com - Miriam Paul

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrsmiriampaul@gmail.com - Miriam Paul

Greetings, Dear Friend.

I'm sorry to interrupt your everyday activities, but I must ask that you read this email quickly since it calls for a timely answer.

I am Mrs. Miriam Paul, a widow of the late Dr. Abdulaziz Paul, who was originally from the Kingdom of Bahrain but now resides in Istanbul, Turkey. I am 71 years old and have had breast cancer for a very long time. My situation is seriously worsening, and my private doctor estimates that I may only have six months to live because the disease has progressed to the worst and most severe stage.

Five years ago, my late spouse and my one and only kid passed away; his demise was politically driven. My late husband owned and operated a successful Gold and Diamond business in Istanbul, Turkey. He was a very successful businessman who was quite wealthy. After his death, I received full ownership of his firm and assets. According to my physicians, I could only have six months to live. I have made the decision to donate $15,600,000.00 USD (Fifteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to aid in the growth of Humanitarian Organizations in your country.

I found your email address during an urgent web search and my good spirit has led me to you as a sincere person. I couldn't take this money to my grave therefore I've decided to send it to you so you may help the poor, orphans, students, and widows. Please know that the money is at a bank in Istanbul, Turkey, where it will be safe and secure. When you come back to me, I will provide you all the information you need to get this money released from the Turkish bank and put into your bank account.

Please submit the information below to my personal email at ( mrsmiriampaul@gmail.com ) so that we can go forward.

1. Your Complete Names:
2. Your Complete Address:
3. Your Mobile Phone Numbers:
4. Your Profession:

I eagerly anticipate your favorable reaction.

Sincere regards,

Mrs. Miriam Paul.
I may be reached at: mrsmiriampaul@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <paulmiriam222@gmail.com>
Subject: Your Quick Response is Needed.
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:31:43 -0800