mamoudfatima04@gmail.com - Fatima Mamoud

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mamoudfatima04@gmail.com - Fatima Mamoud

Dear loved one,

Please, I need your urgent humanitarian help here in Southern gaza, my name is Madam Fatima Mamoud. I lost all my family when our house was bombed completely by Israeli air strikes, i sustained heavy injuries with my little child of 6 years with head injuries. We are currently heading to Rafah border refugee camp with the help of a UN official who evacuated us from our family house. Israel air strikes turned to rubble.

Please I need your help under humanitarian gesture to retrieve a portable briefcase containing my gold and cash of $2,240.000. The briefcase is with the United Nations staff who evacuated us. Though i did not reveal the content of the briefcase to him as cash, as i only collected his personal contact details and asked him to keep the briefcase that the content is family classified documents i will demand for it later if i survive.

Please you can see what is happening here in Gaza via this link below.
https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/ ... thern-gaza

Please reverse to me immediately so I can give you more information and directives.REPLY ME HERE IN MY PRIVATE EMAIL(mamoudfatima04@gmail.com)
Thanks
Mrs.Fatima Mamoud

Code: Select all

Subject: Dear loved one Greetings Please Your Assistance Needed,
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 07:43:21 +0100