annagoleti_georgia@outlook.com - Anya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

annagoleti_georgia@outlook.com - Anya

Good Day Sweetheart. I was lucky enough to write to u, excuse me beforehand if I'm had bothered you. In fact, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try out Internet dating profile! I hope that this action will be a new stage in my future life. First of all,to know me better I want talk u a little bit about me! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and read my e-mail. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never attempt to write to somebody my character in the letter before. I am can describe my individuality as the emotional, determined, true person. I am a gentle girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I 've normally appreciated genuineness honesty and candor. I hope you are interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next mail, I would like to read more about u, your way of life. I am sending you my photo. I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: annagoleti_georgia@outlook.com

Good - bye, Anya.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 03:52:57 +0100
To: 5220chito@gmail.com
Subject: Hi there my dear pen-friend.
DSC88431.jpg
DSC88431.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 1800 times