greatinnovation0120@gmail.com - Suzanne Ghais

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

greatinnovation0120@gmail.com - Suzanne Ghais

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Suzanne Ghais, Ph.D.
Conflict resolution, facilitation, and international affairs expert

We are looking for REAL BUYERS of BG/SBLC.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, issuance by top AAA rated Banks in Europe.

Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%. Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

For further details contact us with the below information:

Name : Suzanne Ghais
Email : greatinnovation0120@gmail.com

#investment #bg #bankguarantee #sblc #letterofcredit #lc #finance #loans #providers #provider #mandate #europe #asia #africa #transactions #singapore #canada #macedonia #instruments #lease #purchase #traders
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: greatinnovation0120@gmail.com - Suzanne Ghais

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Suzanne Ghais, Ph.D.
Conflict resolution, facilitation, and international affairs expert

We are looking for REAL BUYERS of BG/SBLC.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, issuance by top AAA rated Banks in Europe.

Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%. Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

For further details contact us with the below information:

Name : Suzanne Ghais
Email : greatinnovation0120@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.