novapujcka.cz@gmail.com

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

novapujcka.cz@gmail.com

Upřímný a spolehlivý úvěr za 48 hodin.
Seriózní nebankovní půjčka 40.000 do 45.000.000,- Kč kde není třeba ručit nemovitostí. Je nutný pravidelný měsíční příjem a občanství ČR. Osobní přístup ke každé žádosti. Garantuji vám rychlé a seriózní jednání. Celou půjčku i s vyplacením financí už do 48 hodin. Půjčku můžete využít také na konsolidaci vašich závazků. Velká průchodnost schválených žádostí. Kontaktujte mě prosím: NOVAPUJCKA.CZ@GMAIL.COM.
English translation
Honest and reliable credit in 48 hours.
A serious non-bank loan of 40,000 to 45,000,000 CZK where there is no need to guarantee real estate. A regular monthly income and Czech citizenship are required. Personal approach to every request. I guarantee you fast and serious negotiations. The entire loan, including disbursement of funds, within 48 hours. You can also use the loan to consolidate your obligations. High throughput of approved applications. Please contact me: NOVAPUJCKA.CZ@GMAIL.COM.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.