galetcaiaolesea@outlook.com - Olesea

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

galetcaiaolesea@outlook.com - Olesea

Hello! my name is Olesea. I was born and live in Ukraine. My age 35 years old. I have a good job and a constant income. I speak several languages, other than English. ATTENTION. If you have doubts regarding my honesty or you are sure that I will affirm something to you or come up with excuses! Better ignore this letter! Of course, like any girl I dream about a family. My real goal is to start communication and more with a man, maybe virtually. For me, age is actually doesn't matter. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Among other things, I consider myself a wonderful and discreet woman. I good cook and always keep clean. If you are suitable for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My true goal is to find an positive, reliable man who hasaspirations in life. Someone who doesn’t complain about life and the past. Someone who strives grow and not stand still. If your goal is just fun or lewd behavior, just ignore this letter. It won't have any sense.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: galetcaiaolesea@outlook.com

I will be satisfied get acquainted with a serious man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 16:06:00 +0200
To: zhujing2006@medmail.com.cn
Subject: Good day.
DSC_11741.jpg
DSC_11741.jpg (60.35 KiB) Viewed 1393 times

LegalBriefs

Re: galetcaiaolesea@outlook.com - Olesea

Greetings my friend I am Olesea. I was born and live in Ukraine. I am already thirty-five years old. I have a great job and a constant salary. I speak several languages, not exclusively English. IMPORTANT. If you have doubts regarding my selfless goal or you think that I will prove something to you or justify myself! Better forget about this letter! Of course, like any girl I wish to have a husband and children. My real goal is to meet a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually it's not the main thing. After all, I myself am no longer aged. Among other things, I consider myself a wonderful and well-mannered girl. I love to cook and keep order. If you are suitable for such a girl, then let's get to know each other. My real goal is see an optimistic, stable man who has haveplans for the future in life. Someone who won’t cause pity because of something in the past. Someone who strives grow and develop. If your goal is just get a laugh or perversion, just don't reply to this letter. It won't have any significance.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: galetcaiaolesea@outlook.com

I will be glad make friends with a worthy man, I'm waiting for image and personal information about you,

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 20:42:12 +0200
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hey stranger,
DSC34207.jpg
DSC34207.jpg (60.38 KiB) Viewed 1389 times