dananurseit@outlook.com - Danechka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dananurseit@outlook.com - Danechka

Greetings! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Dana. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will let know about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: DanaNurseit@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. Good pastime, Danechka

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 15:51:37 +0200
To: partsmart3@gmail.com
Subject: Good day stranger.
PIC31821.jpg
PIC31821.jpg (46.03 KiB) Viewed 1328 times