frbmailonline@gmail.com - John C. Williams

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

frbmailonline@gmail.com - John C. Williams

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Address: 33 Liberty St, New York,
NY 10045, USA
Telefax +1 928 321 698
From The Desk of :
Mr. John C. Williams
CEO Federal Reserve Bank of New York USA

Dear Sir,
I hope that this correspondence is received with the urgency and expediency required.
Therefore get back to me urgently with all the required Information To enable me The Chief Executive Officer of FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK USA to pay your Funds through Bank to Bank Swift Transfer or Through ATM VISA CARD without any further delay.

Because It has come to the notice of the United Nations in London that your present Inheritance/Contract Claims being handled by the Remitting Banks in Africa is experiencing some man made irregularities. To this effect, it has become necessary for the United Nations in London to resolve and regularize your fund release with immediate effect.

We have been duly consulted and fully informed about how the staff of the remitting banks have been taking advantage of you by telling you to pay exorbitant charges which will only make your fund payment a long drawn out process.

Due to this development, we have been assigned to step into the immediate processing of your fund transfer to enable your funds to be transferred to you within the shortest possible time. To implement this, you are to get back to me immediately without needing to pay all the huge sums of money that are being demanded from you by the previous handlers at the remitting bank. All processes to have your funds paid to you immediately through our Liaison Remittance Office here with the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK USA , have been initiated to cut out unnecessary costs.

Therefore Forward to me all the required information which include
1) Your Full Name: .................................
2) Address:..............................................
3) Direct Telephone Number:................
4) Bank Name And Address:....................
5) Account Name:.....................................
6) Account Number: .................................
7) Swift Code:...........................................
8) Routing Number:................................
9) Attached Copy of Your Valid ID:.....

Please Reconfirm all the Above information and Attach Your Valid ID to enable me to be sure that i am dealing with you
Find attached is Our Payment Authorization Form, Please Hand Fill it , sign and return it back to me with the Prove of Payment of only US$500.00 ( Five Hundred United States Dollars only ) for The Processing and Programing of your Payment.

Also Attached are my Working ID for Verification.

From yours Faithfully.

Mr. John C. Williams
CEO Federal Reserve Bank of New York
USA

Code: Select all

From: Federal Reserve Bank of New York USA <frbmailonline@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:03:46 +0100
Subject: Attn: DEAR BENEFICIARY ( FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR CONTRACT CLAIM )
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]