aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com - Aigerim

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com - Aigerim

Salutation. Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Aigerim. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: Aigerimmoonlight@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience. Bye, Aigerim.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 00:20:15 +0200
To: 1960rainbow@email.de
Subject: Hi there my great pen-friend.
PIC39473.jpg
PIC39473.jpg (301.03 KiB) Viewed 145 times