dentopolic@outlook.com - Ira

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dentopolic@outlook.com - Ira

Good day. I'm called a Ira. I am 35 y.o. I'm live in Ucraine. Besides English, I know a few more! I have a great job and a good income If you think I'm not honest and I'll justify and prove something to you. You better not answer that letter! As an ordinary girl I'd like my family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe online In fact age does not matter at all! I'm no longer young myself. By all accounts, I consider myself always a beautiful and well-behaved girl I cook well and always keep clean! If you want a girl like me, we can try to start a relationship. My main goal is to meet an interesting, confident man who has goals in life. One who does not complain about problems in life and the past. If your goal is just fun or some kind of perversion, just don't answer that letter.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: dentopolic@outlook.com

I'll be glad to meet an interesting man!

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:58:42 +0200
To: pozorjed@gmail.com
Subject: Hello Darling!
DSC26972.jpg
DSC26972.jpg (50.92 KiB) Viewed 162 times