botagozkoitle@outlook.com - Botagoz

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

botagozkoitle@outlook.com - Botagoz

Good Day Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name Botagoz. I born Kazakhstan. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will write about myself later. With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: BotagozKoitle@outlook.com

Bye, Botagoz

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:38:53 +0200
To: dmdm@iname.com
Subject: Greetings my man
PCX10437.jpg
PCX10437.jpg (45.49 KiB) Viewed 192 times