clindentali@outlook.com - Ira

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

clindentali@outlook.com - Ira

Good morning my dear stranger! They call me Ira. I'm already at thirty-five years live. I'm live in Ukraine I have a good job and a steady income If you think I'm not honest, or you think I'm gonna prove to you that I'm honest. You better not answer that letter! As an ordinary girl I'd like my family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe on the internet Age doesn't really matter to me! I'm not young anymore either. Also, I think I'm a good girl I always have good food and everything is fine and clean! If you want a nice girl like me, let's try to start a relationship. My main goal is to meet an interesting, confident man who has goals in life. One who wants to achieve his goals and develop. If your goal is just to have fun or you're a pervert, just don't answer that message, it won't make any sense.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: clindentali@outlook.com

I will be waiting for your photo and information about your life!

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 15:56:17 +0200
To: ammarwanli@altec.com.sa
Subject: Salutation dear friend
DSC_07776.jpg
DSC_07776.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 130 times