andreagurther@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

andreagurther@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!! Please read this message carefully. Beware of the people who asked you to join Illuminati. many of them are scammer using the name of the Illuminati to get money from you. The Illuminati will never ask you to send money for initiation or asked for your blood, They only required for the delivering of your benefit. I became Illuminati member since 41 years which i have introduce about 82 people into the Illuminati. Once you become a member of the great Illuminati you will receive the sum of 1,000,000.00USD as your benefit with a car of your choice. If you want to become a member of the great Illuminati contact this WHATSAPP +4915124881729 EMAIL andreagurther@gmail.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.