adriancyberghost@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

adriancyberghost@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
Hello People,

He s a special private and professional hackers which have a spare master key that no one has. CONTACT; ADRIANCYBERGHSOT@GMAIL .COM

He can hack anything. He is totally secured and your security comes first.

He s the best in any hacking related jobs which are
. Change School Grade
. Bank jobs, Flipping cash
. Hack and control any robot
. Database hack
. Remove Criminal Records

1-Facebook hack
2-gmail hack
3-whats app hack
4-website hack
5-tracking calls
6-online hacking lectures
7-phone clone
8-online records changes
9-retrieval of hacked social media accounts
10- university grades
11- android and iPhone hack
12- twitter hack
13- website hack

If you are looking for a professional Hacker that specialized in any of the above hacking related services & school grade change then

Contact him Via ADRIANCYBERGHOST@GMAIL .COM .....TEXT, CALL HIM +1 470-253-1986 and be happy forever.

Send HIM a message and explain what you need and how HE can help you.

HE IS always online. 24 hours a day. To deliver a perfect and untraceable job for you Every day.

He is waiting for your messages!
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: adriancyberghost@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
My Partner was so smart at hiding his Cheating and infidelity lifestyle on his cell phone that I had no proof and evidence to confront him for a long time, I was referred to as this efficient and professional hacker by a friend and decided to give him a trial.. To my greatest surprise, this ethical delivered an incredible result for me because all my cheating husband’s text messages, call log, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and even his deleted phone conversations were wired directly to my cell phone. He helped me put round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got full access to his cell phone remotely and concrete evidence of his escapades. If your spouse is an expert in infidelity and is hiding his cheating adventures and you need help to confront him I will employ you to reach out to Adrian for possible solutions via...
Email: adriancyberghost@gmail.com
Text/call him on +1(470)2 53198 6
He's the only honest hacker that delivers results with ease in a perfect and safe way.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Hello everyone, i believe this might be of help to you guys facing any kinda insecurity challenges, infidelity in your marriage or relationship. Contact adriancyberghost@gmail .com if you want to hack into your partner's to spy on text messages, email, facebook, whatsapp, kik,viber etc. i met him through a friend last year and he has really been of help to me and my friends....Contact his EMAIL: Adriancyberghost@gmail. com TEXT,CALL: +1 470 253 1986.
I am sure and confident he would help you too. Tell him i referred you..

Undertaker

Beware of so many fake post perverted online who extorts people off their hard earned money from the basement of their mother. it took me several months to find a genuine hacker who is trustworthy, honest and truthful. Thanks, ADRIAN you are simply the best, no doubt, Guys if you ever need to track down your cheating partner/spouse or improve your credit score, Recover your lost bitcoin from fake investors, school grade, or clear criminal records. The man is a genius and gifted hacker. he can hack into all social networking site Facebook, twitter, Instagram, or snapchat, Hotmail, yahoo ail, WhatsApp, AOL, etc. He can also help you to recover your Lost Bitcoin from scammers. He’s a top class hack tool, highly secretive and intellectual. Dudes kind of pick so make mention of the reference and you will thank me later. you can contact him via his.. EMAIL: Adriancyberghost@gmail . com OR TEXT,CALL, +1 470 253 1986 You can contact him now if you are interested on any of his services and trust me he will deliver a perfect, completed and save job.