tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com - Tammy Marie Kings

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com - Tammy Marie Kings

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Tammy M.
MANDATE

I have direct and efficient providers, I am the sole mandate to a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, however, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Email: tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com

#email #europe #bank #bankingandfinance #bankguarantee #business #companysecretary #companyceo #cfo #ceomindset #ceolife #ceo #ceomillionaires #toyota #financeprofessionals #loan #sblc #bankinginstrument
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com - Tammy Marie Kings

Tammy M.
MANDATE

I have direct and efficient providers, I am the sole mandate to a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, however, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Email: tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com
WHatsapp: +1 669 400 0746

#business #fintech #covid19 #coronavirus #retirement #investing #realestate #money #forex #trading #price #business #currency #globaltrade #investment #investing #stockmarket #wealth #realestate #markets #economy
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tammymariekingsfunding101@gmail.com - Tammy King

Tammy King
Financial Services Consultant at LOGICALIS IRELAND LIMITED

Are you tired of failed attempts with providers? Is your business suffering and underfunded? Are you tired of failed attempts of sourcing funding for your business? Try LOGICALIS and thank me later.

NAME: TAMMY KING
EMAIL: TAMMYMARIEKINGSFUNDING101@GMAIL.COM
WHATSAPP: +1(669)400 0746