citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com - Jack Gay

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com - Jack Gay

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Jack Gay
Senior Loan Officer at Citi

Hello Dear,

We are United Kingdom Base Investment Company offering Corporate and Personal

Loan at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10Years.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce Borrower to us
owners for finance or other opportunities.

Please get back to me if you are interested for more

details.

Contact us via email: citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com

Yours faithfully,
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com - Philip Lahm Gay

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Gay Philip
Loan seekers at Citi

Attn:

My Name is Philip Lahm Gay , am a mandate and International Outsourcing personnel.
I recommend credible Entrepreneur/viable projects to Silent Investors that are looking
for good business plan/Entrepreneurs to invest and manage funds on a short and long
term. We do give out loan to borrowers who are seeking for loan funds to carryout there project, personal loan, business loan, car loan project loan, home loan.

Contact us for more details.

Email: citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com

Mr. Philip Lahm Gay
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com - Philip Lahm Gay

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Gay Philip
Loan seekers at Citi

Attn:

My Name is Philip Lahm Gay , am a mandate and International Outsourcing personnel.
I recommend credible Entrepreneur/viable projects to Silent Investors that are looking
for good business plan/Entrepreneurs to invest and manage funds on a short and long
term. We do give out loan to borrowers who are seeking for loan funds to carryout there project, personal loan, business loan, car loan project loan, home loan.

Contact us for more details.

Email: citigrouploaninvestment@gmail.com

Mr. Philip Lahm Gay