ienquiry25@gmail.com - George Frank

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ienquiry25@gmail.com - George Frank

Diplomatic Union of West African States
boulevard du Mono B.P. 3261,
Lomé – Togo
Tel/Fax:+22896987356

Compliments of the day my dear friend

I'm speechless but i think i should be able to spell out something, I cannot believe you can abandon this fund just like this, I really could not understand your reason for doing so, you should know that it's the deposit that is withholding the onward completion of this transaction,

I have contacted you several times regarding this funds transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid.

My greetings to you and your family. I hope you all are in good health during this Covid 19 pandemic, I have contacted you several times regarding this funds transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid. Due to the fact that this fund has over stayed and it is overdue for remittance, the central bank has instructed all commercial banks to return all overdue funds this last quarter of the year 2021.

I have decided to involve the foreign operation director who helped me to relocate this fund immediately to the Global Sec Lome-Togo; this fund has been deposited in this security company with your name and registered as family belongings, this we have done to secure this fund before it will be confiscated by the central bank under fiscal policy.

This deposit will avoid paying 30% of income tax 30% to the government, I have decided to bear the deposit expenses. Other expenses will be made by you as soon as the security company arrives with the funds through a diplomatic agent.

We will not want this fund to overstay with the security company since we have paid for the initial deposit , the management of the security company has requested some important information to enable them to dislodge the fund to you.

Upon your response including your direct cellphone number and contact details I shall then provide you with more details and relevant information, please confirm the receipt of this message for more details

If you accept to work with me send the following for easy communication.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Email Address
4) Company name, position and address.
5) Profession, age and marital status.
6) Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.

I expect to hearing from you immediately
Thanks
Mr.George Frank,

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:48:01 -0700
Subject: Compliments of the day my dear friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: ienquiry25@gmail.com - Kofi Adams

Ministry of finance/economy
Debt verification and reconciliation task force
Foreign payment bureau
Lome-Togo

Attn beneficiary

sir,
RE: PAYMENT OF INHERITANCE FUND

I'm speechless but I think I should be able to spell out something, I cannot believe you can abandon this fund just like this, I really could not understand your reason for doing so, you should know that it's the deposit that is withholding the onward completion of this transaction. I have contacted you several times regarding this funds transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid.

Just last week the United Nation went to all the Banks/Security Companies /FedEx and DHL Ups courier services Saga express services even the air and ports, customs were not left. in the country and ordered that all the Consignment/funds, that belong to foreign citizens of the United states and all part of Europe including Asia, Australia, South America, Canada, Antarctica etc. and all those who have lost their funds in either scam, or an uncompleted business, or otherwise, to return those funds since it has not been claimed into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance and your name is among the list on the funds.

I write to notify you that the above mentioned committee has been mandated by law to verify, reconcile and ensure that your inherited/contract funds are paid in full as the beneficiary. However, from the information available to us you have a pending inheritance fund to be wired to your account which has not been done, we therefore require you to furnish us with all the details concerning this payment, this is to enable us compare with the information available to us to ensure full payment is made to you in Earnest.

Upon your response including your direct cell phone number and contact details I shall then provide you with more details and relevant information, please confirm the receipt of this message for more details

1. Your full name
2. Your complete address
3. Amount expected
4. Tel/fax
5. A page of your passport or identification card
6. All documents concerning this transaction at your reach.
7. Bank account details.
8. All financial commitments made in the course of this transaction.
9. All documents/receipts in your possession.

It is expected that you would treat this letter with the urgency that it is required as we have a limited time frame, note also that every information given by you shall be treated as authentic as this committee would not be held liable for any mistake as a result of miss-information by your good self.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Mr. Kofi Adams,
(Chairman)

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:03:23 +0200
Subject: Ministry of finance/economy Debt verification and reconciliation task force Foreign payment bureau
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]