joseaknar@yahoo.com.hk - Federico March

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

joseaknar@yahoo.com.hk - Federico March

From: Amic International Investment Bank <michaelmillernj@gmail.com>
Reply-To: joseaknar@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Re: Immediate Release of Your US$10m Payment
Attn: Beneficiary,

Re: Immediate Release of Your US$10m Payment

We write to notify you that we have received a pre-advice instruction from the World Bank to pay on their behalf your outstanding US$10M overdue payment and debit their coded account with our bank, this instruction was received yesterday from world bank headquarters.

We ensure that our clients are well informed and acquainted with our code of conducts and this is the main reason we strategize the easiest way to conduct and conclude this transaction without hassles.

The best option to conclude this transaction without paying much fee and to avoid stoppage is to open an online account with our bank and at your convenience you will make a wire transfer in bits of US$500,000.00 daily limit by yourself to any of your receiving bank accounts and also VISA ATM card will also be sent to you which is globally inter-switch and can be used anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, if you are delightful in opening online bank account with us as I have explained above, kindly provide us with the under listed information’s

1. Your full given name and current address
2. Your Occupation
3. Your telephone number
4. Any of your identification

As soon as the above information is received, your online bank account will be opened and your user name and password will be sent to you to access your account to start making withdrawals.

Regards,

Federico March
Remittance Director
Amic International Investment Bank
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: