oliviarcia@gmail.com - Olivia Miller

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Crrogly

oliviarcia@gmail.com - Olivia Miller

date: Aug 30, 2021, 6:45 AM
subject: THANKS FOR YOU'RE A GENUINE PERSON
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Heart,
There’s always something to be thankful for, Honestly, I do not know what you are talking about, it is good to fulfill that responsibility doing it accordingly.I am trying to communicate with you daily to finish this transaction.As a VIRGIN my whole body is still so tight. In all I can give and will always give you a deep and sincere LOVE, everything will be fine.I never a violent WOMAN,I knelt down and apologized when I explained. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I knew you were a special man. I cannot promise I will always be the perfect person, but I promise to love you through the good times and bad. I promise to always fight with you and for you, never against you.Life is blessed with amazing people like you. I will honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success. You are part of the success, we can achieve success. You are a great person with a long cord of patience. I am honored with your trust and confidence. Thank you for accepting the challenge, your assistance is meaningful, I am genuinely pleased with your confidence, your timely submission is appreciated, and your contribution is precious. I appreciate your deep commitment, thank you for being you. Do not mourn over the happiness you were fortunate enough to possess, no anxiety and no agitation. And your calmness is what gravitated me towards you from day one.
After you hear and listen. First must come desire. Second must come willingness. Third should come understanding.Fourth should come progression and with progression will come more understanding. Don't criticize me and leave me alone amidst the problem, I don't deserve it. Thank you for your friendship and your love ,you are a genuine person, who willfully feels your sincerity that you've to understand that. A sincere attitude of gratitude is a beatitude for secured altitudes. Appreciate what you have been given and you will be promoted higher.