favourejikepp@gmail.com - Favour Ejike

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
pricky

favourejikepp@gmail.com - Favour Ejike

Good morning.my Name is Mr Chukwuemeke Ugwuanyi from Nigeria in Enugu state.am expecting to hear your respond. my father ask me to tell you.are you trustworthy person.i said I don’t know but you just send me email today.my father said that let me tell you that we are going to change his name with your own name so that others can not know.My father Executive Governor of Enugu State Mr Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi popularly known as Gburugburu. said that if there is know exchange of name.all the house of state cabinet and chairman will detect the money is from the state government.

According to my father here in Nigeria we have Economic and Financial Crimes Commission – EFCC at federal capital at Abuja they see the £982.720.000 pound into my account.they will collect all the money as state money.My father said that what you are going to do right now.is to go law court and obtain affidavit of change of name.that is the first step and secondly he will going to stand by your side that this money belong to you and he know every thing about it.know one can ask you any thing again.

That what he said.but as you are not in Nigeria .he will connect you with the person who is going to take you there and make sure you get it from law court at Abuja federal capital. By doing that.you don’t have any problem as he is by your side.but is will cost you like small money to get it.

My father said that if you want it. let him ask how much it can cost you than he will tell me but make sure you keep this secret between you and me.don't open it please because of people outside.

If you are interested let me know so that I may ask him how much it cost right.

Thanks
Mr Chukwuemeke Ugwuanyi

Code: Select all

Date: 1 Jun 2021, 13:53
Subject: Urgent Massage Respond."
To: [REDACTED]