siva@platecompany.org - Siva Pillarisetty

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
Hans Neesantoes

siva@platecompany.org - Siva Pillarisetty

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Siva Pillarisetty, Global Projects Funding at Plate Ltd
Plate Company - Plate Ltd., Golden Crown Group Canada, Inc - 100% Project Funding Loan, Finance, 20M-100B+ USD

Global Projects Funding: 6/24/2020

Update - Special procedures due to pandemic.

Please still get in touch with me to start negotiations for 20M-100B USD

- Site visit dates can be deferred up to 90 days due to the pandemic

- Normally the project owner can differ the site visit up to 30 days

- We can complete as much as we can on online, have video calls, then do the onsite visit once travel restrictions are not present.

- Virtual Site Visit can be done if it comes down to it.

My function is:

- Loan/Transaction Originator & Processor.
- Servicing of deal flow.
- Packaging & bundling of projects for funding.
- Packaging and bundling of M & A deals
- New project funding
- M & A Funding
- Ri-fi of business/project in coordination debt consolidation, working capital for expansion, equipment, renovations, acquisitions, etc.

US Cell Whats App 1.224.216.0334
Email: siva@platecompany.org
Last edited by Dr Sheldon Cooper on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected the type of scam
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

sivasuperstar
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: siva@platecompany.org - Siva Pillarisetty

Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer himself in a futile attempt to continue scamming his victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to try and steal from their victims.

To whom it may concern:

It never ceases to amaze me, how people seem to shoot themselves in the foot, posting lies, when they are so far from the truth calling me a Linked In Bank Instrument Scam. Those are nothing but futile attempts at liable, slander, etc. One can say it is background noise from people that do not want to follow procedures.

I have notified the webmaster of this site and I would suggest you remove the post.

Dear Webmaster,

It has come to my attention some lies were posted on your website about me. If you could be as so kind to remove it in full, that would be great. All is good at Plate/GCCC as I have been here for 4 years and have had no problems with anyone. Furthermore, I have lived in Chicago area, US Citizen with great reputation, long track record of funded deals, and your posting is upsetting. The post by Hans Neesantoes calls me a Linked In scam, instrument scammer. I don't sell instruments, I do fully underwritten loan.

viewtopic.php?t=10298

My attorney & government both agree that my life has been put in grave danger by those lies calling me instrument & Linked In scammer. Any crazy person such a serial killer with a finance background may read these things, and try take violent action on me.

Please take care of my request.

Thanks
Last edited by sivasuperstar on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Siva Pillarisetty, thank you for wasting your time registering to try and continue spreading your lies.

Do you seriously think that any legitimate financial services provider would by spamming dodgy groups on LinkedIn offering billion dollar loans :lol:

Searching the web, I can see that this isn't the first time that you've been outed as a scammer, is it? 3 years ago, your 'company' claimed to be located in Toronto, Canada at an address that turned out to be a shopping mall. Probably time for you to give up on the scamming, you're clearly not very good at it.

Here's another email address used by dumb scammer Siva Pillarisetty - siva.pillarisetty@outlook.com.

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Siva Pillarisetty
Official Representative & Member at Plate Company - Plate Limited, Golden Crown Group Canada, Inc.

Do you have a large scale project in need of funding?

- Low rates with a build to suit structure.
- 100% Funding.
- up to 20 year tenure.
- up to 5 year grace period.
- Please get in touch with me to with to start negotiations.

Siva Pillarisetty
+12242160334
siva@platecompany.org
siva.pillarisetty
www.platecompany.org
7181 Yonge St. Unit 84
Markham, ON L3T 0C7,
Canada
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Crrogly

subject: Our process
date: Dec 2, 2020, 4:29 PM
signed-by: platecompany.org
mailed-by: gmail.com

Before we start:

I want to let you know we would do a loan, not a investment. The below are costs required to be paid outside of funding proceeds. If the borrower can't pay, no need for us to discuss any further. If the borrower can follow our procedures, the borrower will get funded.

Loans are for 100% needed, but will not cover soft costs to get project ready with highly detailed set of documents, collateral or financial insurance( we can facilitate insurance to cover collateral gap see page 11 of co. profile), our retainers, cost of response preparation, etc. You can see by this, far less is required by the borrower, than other types of loans or financing where you may have to put up 5-35%.

About Us:

- We have parent company, and 40 subsidiary companies.

- Our financial partner is a institution that owns 30 banks that mandated us as their official representative. We handle everything from start to finish for them such as intake, pre underwriting, onsite visit & due diligence, underwriting, closing, funding. The mandate is a contract/license they issued us to do this work.

- We are not a broker, and are the funding. Capital is in place.

Keep in mind:

Keys to getting your project funded in the amounts of 20M-100B USD

1) You are fully ready with a highly detailed set of documents. Meaning of fully ready:

- Done with concept, design, feasibility, constructor in place, all construction/project plans, insurance, entitlements, off take agreements, collateral, etc.

2) Types of collateral needed.

- Property, Risk Insurance, Sovereign Guarantees, Bank Guarantees, SBLC, cash or savings accounts, paper investments, natural reserves, blanket liens, PPA's etc. ( This matter is fully negotiable)

On M&A, Refinance & Recapitalization Deals

1) Strong buyers and sellers last 3 yrs audited financials, YTD P & L
2) Any DD packages on the buy or sell side.
3) Need to know who is selling the business, ie Investment banker, FSBO, commercial realtor, business broker, etc.
4) We have to see a strong take over plan. strong forecast, and strong operations plan.
5) They should be doing a 100% takeover
6) You can bundle acquisitions, get working capital, pay off liens, etc.
7) You have to be shovel ready on any renovations or new construction with a highly detailed set of documents. ( see above)
8) Retainers and fees still apply as described in project funding guidelines.
9) Contract should be in place to acquire, merge, buyout in full with seller/target company merging into.
10) Company refinance & recapitalization many of the above apply.

A) There is a Due Diligence Fee (Retainer Fee) paid on signing of our official LOI. The Due Diligence Fee (Retainer Fee) is split into two equal payments of the specified amount depending on the project size (see below). The first half is paid upon signing of our official LOI, and the second half is due when the borrower is notified that the Due Diligence Report is ready to be shared with the borrower. The Due Diligence Fee (Retainer Fee) structure is as follows:

- For projects from $20M to $49M USD, the Retainer Fee is $25,000 USD.
($12,500 USD paid on signing of the LOI, and $12,500 paid when the borrower is notified that the Due Diligence Report is ready to be shared with the borrower)

After the onsite visit and DD are completed, we would issue a report on the gaps in your documentation. At that time you can go to your qualified 3rd party preparer to prepare the responses, or we could prepare the response at 30-70% discount of any qualified 3rd party preparer invoice. Half would be paid at signing of agreement to prepare the responses, second half when response are completed.

- For projects from $50M USD to $99M USD, the Retainer Fee is $50,000 USD
($25,000 USD paid on signing of the LOI, and $25,000 paid when the borrower is notified that the Due Diligence Report is ready to be shared with the borrower)

After the onsite visit and DD are completed, we would issue a report on the gaps in your documentation. At that time you can go to your qualified 3rd party preparer to prepare the responses, or we could prepare the response at 30-70% discount of any qualified 3rd party preparer invoice. Half would be paid at signing of agreement to prepare the responses, second half when response are completed.

- For projects from $100M USD to $50B USD, the Retainer Fee is $100,000 USD
($50,000 USD paid on signing of the LOI, and $50,000 paid when the borrower is notified that the Due Diligence Report is ready to be shared with the borrower)

B) The Due Diligence Fees (Retainer Fees) as well as the site visit expenses will be refunded after we receive the Advisor’s Fee/Consultant Fee, in case of successful closing of the transaction(s), Loan Agreement and investment.

C) The site visit process as a part of our Due Diligence will be for a minimum of 2 days, or maximum 3 days.

Two easy ways for you to complete your Due Diligence on our company are:

1. Our company is registered in the Banking Directory on the OJ Chamber of Commerce (www.ojchamber.com), located at 40 Wall St, 60th Floor, Trump Building, New York, NY 10005

https://www.ojchamber.com/memberprofile ... atecomapny

2. The following website has listed our two companies (Plate Ltd – www.platecompany.org – ,GCGC INC – www.goldencrowncanada.com -) Powered by UN Women (www.unwomen.org):

https://www.weps.org/companies

I look forward to your response, answer any questions, or get on call to discuss further.

Thanks,
--
SIVA PILLARISETTY
OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE & MEMBER AT PLATE COMPANY - PLATE LIMITED
OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE & MEMBER AT GOLDEN CROWN GROUP CANADA, INC.
MARKETING MANAGER IN USA AT PLATE COMPANY - PLATE LIMITED
WEB SITE: WWW.PLATECOMPANY.ORG
WEB SITE: WWW.GOLDENCROWNCANADA.COM
DIRECT: 1-224-216-0334