migscam@gmail.com - Extortion Scam

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

migscam@gmail.com - Extortion Scam

Hi.

I think you will not be happy, because I have a very bad news for you. Just a few months ago I hacked your operating system and I have full control of your device.I implanted a small application into your device which sends me your current IP address and allows me to connect to your device just like remote desktop. Even if you change your password, it won’t help.

How I infected you?

The router that you used to connect to Internet had a security hole.You can read about this problem by searching for CVE-2019-10562.I hacked your router and I put my code into it, and when you tried to connect to Internet, my program infected your device.Later I made a full copy of your hard drive (I have all your email contact lists, list of websites you visited, phone numbers, your passwords etc.)A little while later, when I was searching your web browsing history I was shocked by what I saw!! The sites for adults you are visiting... you know what I mean...I just want to say - your fantasies are shifted far away from the normal course!...

For months now, I have been spying on you through your device camera.especially when you visited those sites to have fun...Those videos show clearly you having fun and the content for adults you were watching.. this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

I have secured 2 videos:
[[-Email-]]_1447084044.mp4 (119.1 MB)
[[-Email-]]_1444285697.mp4 (64.5 MB)

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were enjoying yourself...

Now, because I do not like at all what I saw (that you know is pretty crazy and ugly) I have been wondering how we can keep this matter under the wraps.Is 5000 US dollars in Bitcoin a fair price to ask? (considering your perversions).Is up to you to decide so , i will give that chance to conclude if you want me to forget about the whole case, remove the files and disable the nasty app that is spying on you.I am waiting to hear your opinion within 72 hours. Yes, I give you 72 hours only to respond by Contacting me on this email address: migscam@gmail.com

If you fail to respond within 72 hours, I promise you - I will send those files with you enjoying yourself to all your contact lists, associates and social network friends.With access to your device, I will know when you read this message.When you open it the time will start ticking. You have 72 hours only!

I am from Russia and nobody will help you if you report this email.. Before they find me your life will be ruined! If you do not cooperate with me - I will release this ugly material immediately.

This is why I advise you to write so that we can deliberate and forget about the whole situation between us. 5000 USD in bitcoin is not big to ask and i know you can afford it.Do not be angry with me. This is just my job, and you are not the only person I caught.Be angry at your fantasies - if you didn’t visit those sites for adults you would have no problem..

Remember, time is ticking

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:06:38 +0200
 To: undisclosed-recipients:;
 Subject: Time Is Ticking
Reply-To: migscam@gmail.com

LegalBriefs

Re: migscam@gmail.com - Extortion Scam

Hi.

I think you will not be happy, because I have a very bad news for you. Just a few months ago I hacked your operating system and I have full control of your device.I implanted a small application into your device which sends me your current IP address and allows me to connect to your device just like remote desktop. Even if you change your password, it won’t help.

How I infected you?

The router that you used to connect to Internet had a security hole.You can read about this problem by searching for CVE-2019-10562.I hacked your router and I put my code into it, and when you tried to connect to Internet, my program infected your device.Later I made a full copy of your hard drive (I have all your email contact lists, list of websites you visited, phone numbers, your passwords etc.)A little while later, when I was searching your web browsing history I was shocked by what I saw!! The sites for adults you are visiting... you know what I mean...I just want to say - your fantasies are shifted far away from the normal course!...

For months now, I have been spying on you through your device camera.especially when you visited those sites to have fun...Those videos show clearly you having fun and the content for adults you were watching.. this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

I have secured 2 videos:

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were enjoying yourself...

Now, because I do not like at all what I saw (that you know is pretty crazy and ugly) I have been wondering how we can keep this matter under the wraps.Is 5000 US dollars in Bitcoin a fair price to ask? (considering your perversions).Is up to you to decide so , i will give that chance to conclude if you want me to forget about the whole case, remove the files and disable the nasty app that is spying on you.I am waiting to hear your opinion within 72 hours. Yes, I give you 72 hours only to respond by Contacting me on this email address: migscam@gmail.com

If you fail to respond within 72 hours, I promise you - I will send those files with you enjoying yourself to all your contact lists, associates and social network friends.With access to your device, I will know when you read this message.When you open it the time will start ticking. You have 72 hours only!

I am from Russia and nobody will help you if you report this email.. Before they find me your life will be ruined! If you do not cooperate with me - I will release this ugly material immediately.

This is why I advise you to write so that we can deliberate and forget about the whole situation between us. 5000 USD in bitcoin is not big to ask and i know you can afford it.Do not be angry with me. This is just my job, and you are not the only person I caught.Be angry at your fantasies - if you didn’t visit those sites for adults you would have no problem..

Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 22:29:04 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Hi.

How I infected you?

For months now, I have been spying on you through your device camera.especially when you visited those sites to have fun ... Those videos show clearly you having fun and the content for adults you were watching .. this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

I have secured 2 videos:
[[-Email -]] _ 1447084044.mp4 (119.1 MB)
[[-Email -]] _ 1444285697.mp4 (64.5 MB)

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were enjoying yourself ...

Now, because I do not like at all what I saw (that you know is pretty crazy and ugly) I have been wondering how we can keep this matter under the wraps.Is 5000 US dollars in Bitcoin a fair price to ask? (considering your perversions) .Is up to you to decide so, i will give that chance to conclude if you want me to forget about the whole case, remove the files and disable the nasty app that is spying on you.I am waiting to hear your opinion within 72 hours. Yes, I give you 72 hours only to respond by Contacting me on this email address: migscam@gmail.com

If you fail to respond within 72 hours, I promise you - I will send those files with you enjoying yourself to all your contact lists, associates and social network friends.With access to your device, I will know when you read this message. you open it the time will start ticking. You have 72 hours only!

I am from Russia and nobody will help you if you report this email .. Before they find me your life will be ruined! If you do not cooperate with me - I will release this ugly material immediately.

This is why I advise you to write so that we can deliberate and forget about the whole situation between us. 5000 USD in bitcoin is not big to ask and i know you can afford it. Do not be angry with me. This is just my job, and you are not the only person I caught. Be angry at your fantasies - if you didn't visit those sites for adults you would have no problem ..

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 06:25:51 +0700 (WIB)
Reply-To: Conrad <migscam@gmail.com>

LegalBriefs

Hi.

I think you will not be happy, because I have very bad news for you.
Just a few months ago I hacked your operating system and I have full control of your device.A little while later, when I was searching your web browsing history I was shocked by what I saw!!

I have secured 2 videos:

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were enjoying yourself

For months now, I have been spying on you through your device camera.especially when you visited those sites to have fun.Those videos show clearly you having fun and the content for adults you were watching.this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

Now, because I do not like at all what I saw (that you know is pretty crazy and ugly)I have been wondering how we can keep this matter under the wraps.Get back to me now on this email migscam@gmail.com for Negotiation or i cast the videos to your friends and associates.

I will know when you read this message. when you open it the time will start ticking. You have 72 hours only.If you do not cooperate with me,I will release this ugly material immediately.

Reply-To: yoshiyukilohara1940@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 02:53:10 +0000
To: [REDACTED]