grishatishkin@gmail.com - Tishkin Grigory

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

grishatishkin@gmail.com - Tishkin Grigory

Fuel Oil scam from LinkedIn:
Tishkin Grigory
Sales Representative at "BIOFUELS CENTR" LLC

My name is Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine. I am mandate of the title holder of allocation of Jet A1 Fuel.
We are looking for a serious buyer who can buy urgently.
PRODUCT: JET-A1 Fuel RUSSIAN ORIGIN
QUANTITY: 2,000,000 Million Barrels Spot Lift,
MONTHLY LIFT: 5,000,000 Barrels Monthly
PRICE: NWE PLATTS MINUS- $8.00/)$6.00 dollars USD Per Barrel
Please find attached FCO please serious buyer contact me urgently today my whatsupp: +380955340159
Skype ID: grishatishkinbusiness E-mail: grishatishkin@gmail.com
I am waiting for urgent reply from buyer or buyer's mandate.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: grishatishkin@gmail.com - Tishkin Grigory

Online Selling Scam from LinkedIn:
Tishkin Grigory

Dear Sirs,

We are Apple wholesalers,and we buy directly from Apple , all our products are brand new and sealed boxes .
Factory unlocked and works with any sim and network.
Original sealed boxes never opened with international warranty by Apple.
we mostly supply in bulk quantity so as to sell at factory wholesales prices to our retailers .
Here are Wholesales prices of products we have now ready to ship. Prices are Negotiable. Prices includes shipping and delivery !!, Please find attached our price list.
Interested buyer will have to send me upfront payment for those goods which he wants to buy.
Contact me my e-mail: grishatishkin@gmail.com
whatsupp: +380955340159
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Now the moron claims to be selling gold.
Tishkin Grigory

Dear Sirs,

My name is Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine. I am mandate of the seller of Gold. We are selling Gold on CIF and FOB basis.
COMMODITY : ALLUVIAL GOLD DORY BAR
ORIGIN: GUINEA CONAKRY
FORM: (GDB) GOLD DORY BAR
PRODUCT HISTORY: CLEAN, CLEAR, NO LIENS AND NON CRIMINAL ORIGIN
QUANTITY: 15 KG OR MORE
SENDING: 100 / MONTH x 12 MONTHS
PURITY: 96.06% Purity
QUALITY: 23 CARAT PLUS
CURRENCY: USD
MODE OF TRASPORTATION: AIR FREIGHT
PRICE PER KG: $29,000
For СIF delivery seller is paying for export taxes and insurance and buyer is paying one time upfront fee to seller's shipping company. After first successful deal for next deliveries seller will be paying for all charges from seller's money. Please interested serious buyer contact me:
whatsupp: +380955340159
skype id: grishatishkinbusiness
e-mail: grishatishkin@gmail.com

regards Tishkin Grigory

Hans Neesantoes

Is there anything that this moron doesn't claim to be buying and selling
Tishkin Grigory

Dear Sirs,

My name is Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine.
I am looking for a seller of wood chips who can supply wood chips to China. We need wood chips from Pine or from Eucalyptus. Minimum quantity which we want to buy is 10,000 MT per Month. Interested seller should contact me my whatsupp: +380955340159
e-mail: grishatishkin@gmail.com

regards Tishkin Grigory

grishatishkin
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show exactly what type of person he is and the lengths this pathetic creature will go to to try and steal from their victims.

This stupid [CENSORED] and [CENSORED] moreon and stinking [CENSORED] Hans Neesantoes he is a simply stupid crazy rat LOL because such [CENSORED] as Hans never telling insulting words face to face Hans is [CENSORED] stupid [CENSORED] can only hide behind internet as a [CENSORED] rat. And only stupid [CENSORED] and idiots can trust this shit which is written on this kind of stupid websites which are created by stupid crazy [CENSORED] like this stinking stupid sick [CENSORED] pig [CENSORED] Hans.
If i will meet this [CENSORED] Hans Neesantoes i will put him on his [CENSORED] knees and i will be [CENSORED] his mouth and his ass hole untill he stupid [CENSORED] will die.
And again I am Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine the most honest and serious and professional man in the world and only stupid rats can write this shit about me. But i never pay attention to such stupid [CENSORED] like Hans because Hans and other idiots like him are just a pile of stinking shit. I never pay attention to such a shit like Hans. If you are reading it you are stupid [CENSORED] Hans Neesantoes be infomed if i will find you bitch you will be requesting me to kill you faster not to feel pain any more but i will be killing you very slowly [CENSORED]. Keep this in your stupid mind. Fuck you stupid [CENSORED] go fuck yourself you are stupid stinking [CENSORED] moreon Hans Neesantoes!

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Tishkin Grigory, thank you for posting and proving that you are indeed just a dumb scammer.

Hans Neesantoes

grishatishkin wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:40 amI am Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine the most honest and serious and professional man in the world
Your really are a deluded moron aren't you stupid scammer Tishkin Grigory. You must be a fool if you think that after reading your threat to kill me, anyone would believe that you are anything but a useless pathetic criminal.

You like to pretend to be a hard man don't you pathetic scammer Tishkin Grigory, but you're not, you are just a weak, pathetic little creature who is too stupid to get a real job, so tries to live by stealing from others.

Hans Neesantoes

Yet another of this idiot's fake claims

From LinkedIn:
Tishkin Grigory

Dear Sirs My name is Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine.
I am looking for a serious buyer or buyer's mandate who can urgently buy a big sapphire which is located in Wells Fargo in USA. There is bank's SKR. Find attached picture with GIA.
Please we need to sell this sapphire urgently. Please interested buyer should contact me urgently
Whatsupp: +380955340159
email: grishatishkin@gmail.com