davidvillabalter@gmail.com - David González García

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

davidvillabalter@gmail.com - David González García

Bitcoin Scam from LinkedIn:
David González García
CEO en DGG Investment & business

We have BTC sellers available for F2F in cash in Geneva, Paris, London, Dubai, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Spain, whose sale is in Premium (+), less Dubai.

We also have several BTC sale procedures through simple B2B procedures, all of them with a discount (-). Buyer receives payment and inmediatly send BTCs to the seller. -7% discount.

We are looking to incorporate direct buyers and sellers into our offers and demands for BTC, so that we can cover all our demands.

We will only work with buyer or seller, or buyer mandate or seller mandate.

Thank you.

+34689930545
davidvillabalter@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: davidvillabalter@gmail.com - David Gonzalez

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
David GG
CEO DGG Investment & business

Dear friends,

We can monetize any banking instrument, within 7 days once received, even from non-rated banks although with a lower LTV.

The bank would be the Commercial bank of Dubai, and could be one of our other banks, depending on the origin of the instrument.

Basically, the client must submit LOI (I will provide the draft to adjust this with the required services) + Company CIS + Company profile and RWA draft.

I will also provide some SBLC draft which monetizer feels comfortable with and issuing bank must confirm,

The monetizer is not involved in the issuance, so client must pay for the issuance before monetize it (not being possible to receive monetization to pay issuance costs).

Once DD and compliance pass successfully, the monetizer will answer officially with next step, final LTV, and if any questions needed,

We can get this done before the end of the year for small instruments, and early next year for big transactions.

Do not hesitate to contact me,

Thank you,

David Gonzalez
+34689930545
davidvillabalter@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.