sales@converthink.com - Sidharth

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
Hans Neesantoes

sales@converthink.com - Sidharth

Dumb spammer who decided to spam.

Email Address: sales@converthink.com
Hello Team,

Hope you are doing great.

I feel so curious to know your thought and help you to expand your website’s promotional to protect and creating massive traffic for your business growth. I have visited your website and found some factors where we need to focus on for a better campaign.

Please find below some of the major areas:-

- Key phrases selected for your site are not competitive enough to present you on first page.
- On page and website issues are the major setback leading to non-performance on search engines.
- Search based landing page relevance has been broadly ignored, leading to higher bounce rate.
- Aggressive Social media promotion will help you to achieve brand visibility.

We will take all the responsibilities in making the website performance grow faster and you can dedicate your time & energy on new businesses acquisition.

This Email just provides you the glimpse of information, if you have any type of queries to discuss what latest technologies we have adopted and how it can significantly improve your online presence.

Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make further discussion.

Kind Regards
Sidharth | Sr Web Analyst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS I. If you are interested, then reply us "Send your Proposal and Price list"
PS II. If you are not interested, then send "Remove or No"
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.