surajmehta453@gmail.com - Suraj Mehta

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
LegalBriefs

surajmehta453@gmail.com - Suraj Mehta

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

We are a web design and development services company in INDIA, with primary focus on website design and development (Java, Perl and PHP, React, Angular development).

1. Are you looking to create a new website in Word Press, Simple HTML or E-commerce etc.?
2. Are you looking to redesign your website with new modern and as per the latest industry standard security, look and feel?
3. Is your website is not mobile Friendly? We can make your current site mobile friendly/responsive.

If you have any requirement please leave a good number and time range to speak here, so that we can call you to discuss it further.

Regards,

Suraj

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:45:10 +0530
Subject: Website Design Plan..!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

LegalBriefs

Re: surajmehta453@gmail.com - Suraj Mehta

Hello ,

I am from a Digital Marketing company in India. We specialize in Website Development and SEO services to clients across the globe.

Would you be interested in this service for your website?

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, company information, and an affordable quotation with the best offer. You can get more information.

All Services are available at a Very affordable Price.

I am waiting for your reply

Kind Regards,

Suraj

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:51:13 +0530
Subject: Website or SEO ...!!!
Bcc: email1@webtotalsolutions.com

LegalBriefs

Re: surajmehta453@gmail.com - Suraj Mehta

Good Morning!!!

I just want to confirm that you receive my last mail?

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our services.

Please do let us know if you are interested, I will be more than happy to send you the quotation for Web Design and Web Development Packages.

For your reference we will also share our current Projects, clients Testimonials and Methodology.

I am looking forward to a positive response.

Kind Regards,
Suraj

Hello,

Are you aware of the fact that mobile apps have completely changed the business scenario today?

With billions of new apps being developed every day, the future has finally evolved. Why are Businesses Creating Mobile Apps?

• The volume of Mobile Phones is much higher than PCs.
• The average time spent on Mobile Apps is 64%.
• On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.
• People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.
• 79% smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing decisions.
• 50% users make purchases on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1 month on Desktops.
• 73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.
• Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.

Is it early to get a Mobile App for your Business?

Do you have a Website? What a lame question is that? Then why should you not have a Mobile App? In today's Mobile world, there would be 21 Billion Mobile Apps by Dec 2014 and your Competitor's would be one of them

So what are you waiting for? Don’t have an idea/concept yet? Contact us today for the same or any other requirement.

I'd be happy to send some of our created Apps samples & price list, if you'd like to assess our work.

Look forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Suraj
Business Development Manager

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 11:20:40 +0530
Subject: Reminder: Low Cost Mobile App Design and Development Service ...!!!
Bcc: email1@webtotalsolutions.com