losangelesacfe@gmail.com - Grace Butler

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
pricky

losangelesacfe@gmail.com - Grace Butler

Grace Butler
12 minutes ago
Ladies, always trust your instincts. whether you call it instincts or guts, it will rarely lead you astray. Although I wish I knew this earlier. if it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is! Learning to spot some early warning signs to help prevent this crime from happening is an ultimate goal as love fraud is still on the rise. If you feel you have been a victim of internet scams like this, there is a government website you can go and report... Go to the FBI internet crime complaint center, there you will link up to an FBI law enforcement website or submit your complaint to Losangelesacfe@gmail..com, certified fraud examiners that offers a list of investigation and restitution services for free, there they will tell you what you need to have to report the crime. First of all gather all the information you have about the scam and once you have all the information needed you will be directed from there. it was helpful in my case, reporting the crime helps them take one step towards arresting the scammers.
NB: Scammer is posting this under YouTube uploads concerning scam victims.