hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com - Hana Liles - MMC Finance

Been offered a job receiving money and sending it to your employer? You're probably a money mule.
LegalBriefs

hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com - Hana Liles - MMC Finance

MMC Finance

May 27, 2020

Authorized invitation to apply #B2G-NE27S4

Since our inception in 2001, MMC Finance has stood for professional and pragmatic financial services and consulting. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for almost 20 years is due to our most valuable resource - our employees. We are happy to inform you that we reviewed your resume and we believe your skills are a match the post of Account Service Associate.

The Account Service Associate is an essential role that acts to assist the company with commercial procedures for new business growth and client retention. Please see enclosed introductory presentation for more details.

We already started accepting applications for the Account Service Associate role and we are interested in finding out if you are willing to participate in this process.

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: B2G-NE27S4 An excellent position available right now
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:14:31 -0700

LegalBriefs

Re: hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com - Hana Liles - MMC Finance

Thursday, May 28, 2020

MMC Finance Company (GMBH) - E8SW-DE2HN

I want to quickly follow-up with you related to the employment proposal I sent you yesterday, on behalf of our organization - MMC Finance Company, for the post of (Remote) Account Service Associate.

Attached document is designed to provide full information about what we expect from candidates to this role and provide an overview of what we have to offer.

I want to let you know that the application process for the post of (Remote) Account Service Associate has already started yesterday and that a prompt response from you is appreciated.

MMC Finance Company offers market-competitive pay, great health and wellness benefits at no cost to employees and considerable career growth potential.

I look forward to reviewing your response.

Have a great morning.

To: Hana Liles <hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com>
Subject: E8SW-DE2HN We need to find out if you saw our job proposal - MMC
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 06:45:06 -0700

LegalBriefs

Re: hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com - Hana Liles - MMC Finance

It is very important for us here at MMC to make sure our top candidates receive information from us in time to make a proper decision. For this purpose I am sending you this email to notify you that earlier today I sent you information about our current opening - (Remote) Account Service Associate.

If you do not see the email mentioned above in your inbox, the email may have been redirected to your spam folder instead of your inbox. In this case, please check your spam folder and if our email is there, move it to your inbox.

To: Hana Liles <hanaliles@corporatebusinessde.com>
Subject: 78G-915E You may be missing our message - MMC Company
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 08:46:42 -0700