nahid@nahidmarketing.com - Nahid Vassef

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

nahid@nahidmarketing.com - Nahid Vassef

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Nahid Vassef
Founder

Looking for SS_MTN Cash Backed for my buyer Desk to Desk with 5% or better coupon from top banks with 10 years term. Please send detail to nahid@nahidmarketing.com ! Seller rep only please. No long chain will be accepted. Thanks
#mtn
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: nahid@nahidmarketing.com - Nahid Vassef

The fake domain nahidmarketing.com has been registered for over a decade yet has never had a website set up. What sort of business operates that long without setting up its website? (rhetorical question - the answer is a fake one).

Millions
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hey Bernard Albrecht , who are you to make a comment on my email. I don't have a website...just use my email !! Who the hell are you to question that !??
This whole website is a fraud to start with !!

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Another email address used by the dumb scammer - nahidvassef@gmail.com.

Legitimate businesses have websites and an online presence, not just spam social media looking for victims.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Here's another online posting from fake company Nahid Marketing - https://www.go4worldbusiness.com/member ... eting.html
Supplier : Aluminum ingots and copper powder

Contact Details:
Miami
Miami 01
Florida United States
That's quite a diverse range of business - complex financial instruments and metals :roll:

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

And another one - http://sacramentohispanicchamber.chambe ... olsom-1726
Nahid Marketing Inc.

Categories
Telecommunication

705-2 East Bidwell St. #148 Folsom CA 95630
(916) 628-1889
(916) 987-1003
Visit Website
About Us
Long & Long Distance, Authorized Agents for Major Cell Phone Companies, Satellite TV, Digital Phone Service (Video Phone & VOIP)
The interesting things about this one is that the scammer Nahid Vassef can't even decide which side of the country he is on - Florida or California and the "Visit Website" link goes to nahidmarketing.com, yet dumb scammer Nahid Vassef claims he doesn't use a website. :roll: