sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com - Kim Sungnyon

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com - Kim Sungnyon

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Zachary Perkins
We Offer Financial services such as BG/SBC/DLC/MTN specifically for Lease/Sales at reasonable prices.

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Mr. kim sungnyon Email: sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com
Skype ID: kim.sungnyon
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com - Kim Sungnyon

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
kim sungnyon
Issuing Fresh Cut BG| SBLC| LC| DLC From Top Bank at Financial service

Dear All,

We have a providers of financial instrument and at this time Provider only has Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Credit (FC BG/SBLC) for offer.

At this time they can issue from Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Barclays and Standard Chartered UK.

We can also help introduce clients to monetizing companies who can help monetize your BG and grant you a non refundable financing of between 90% to 100% of the value of the BG/SBLC, this is only for BUY OUT BG/SBLC as the Monetizers DO NOT monetize Lease BG/SBLC; but we only introduce clients to monetizing company if the client secures a BG/SBLC from our Provider.

As soon as you fill out the DOA and meet with Provider's respective requirements, Provider will immediately countersign and proceed issue with issuance of the BG/SBLC.

We look forward to working with you.

Mr. kim sungnyon
Email: sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or Principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects., we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from a

?Agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome.
If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information.

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

BGs | SBLCs | LCs | DLCs | PBs | BANK DRAFT ET AL GENUINELY BEING LEASED AND SOLD AT LOW RATES. GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.
Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.
For Inquiry contact

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

Legitimate offer of FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group. We deliver cautios of the time line required for the completion of transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available.

Kindly contact me for serious enquiries via email or on Skype.

Name: Mr Kim Sungnyon

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

We provide with financial instruments (BG/SBLC/LC) Top 25 banks Procedure, DOA and free consultation, and also help in releasing FI we provide by you interest in it.We also deal with monetization SBLC/BG/LC of non prime banks.If you have some contacts with one of small banking your country. You will be our client and broker at the same time.We offer high LTV by monetization of financial instruments by such banks. All the details by further communication.You can contact us by e-mail: E-mail: .We offer cooperation to Intermediaries/Consultants/ Brokers. We guarantee commission payment.

Name: Kim Sungnyon
Via Email:~ sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

Legitimate offer of FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial group. We deliver cautios of the time line required for the completion of transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available.

Kindly contact me for serious enquiries via email or on Skype.

Name: Mr Kim Sungnyon

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

Sir,

We do not offer direct funding or loans, we offer Bank Instruments in the form of BGs and SBLCs which can be discounted or monetized for funding and we deliver these instruments in accordance with a set of terms and procedures as set by the provider of these instrument.

You can speak with a financial advisor for better understanding of these or we can chat over Skype on this.

Please do advise regarding this accordingly asap.

Email : sungnyon.bgsblc@gmail.com
Warm Regards,
Kim

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon

Dear Sir/Madam,

We offer Bank Instrument with one of the most successful and efficient financial instrument PROVIDER that delivers Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from HSBC London, Barclays Bank London, RBS and Deutsche Bank. The provider is based in United Kingdom and provider is capable to deliver on time.

The Provider is well tested / trusted and we have been dealing with the company for the paste Three (3) years and have never had any issues or disappointment.

Price:
BG/SBLC for Lease at 4% + 1
BG/SBLC for Sale at 32% + 2

Issuing Banks:
HSBC Bank Plc
Barclays Bank Plc
Deutsche Bank
RBS

The instrument is cash backed for One year and one day. Please, be informed that 1% comes to me and my group therefore, if you are interested, get back to me so I can link you directly to the Provider.
Mr. kim sungnyon

Hans Neesantoes

kim sungnyon
FRESH CUT SEASONED BG/SBLC IS AVAILABLE FOR LEASE at finance.co.uk

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable Bank Instruments at rates being as low as Two Percent (2%) of the required BG | SBLC | DLC | LC | PB | MTN | Bank Drafts Face Value.

We offer basically a wide range of Financial Instruments including;
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit
- Red Clause Letters of Credit
- Usance Letters of Credit
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- POF messages
- Pre Advice Message
- Comfort Letters
- Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages; and we are able to complete a transaction within 48 to 72 hours depending on the requirement of the Lessee / Buyer Side.

Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.

Kindly contact to register your interest and receive further information via Email and/or Skype

# #finance #funding #project #investment