a.volb@yahoo.com - Andre G. Volb

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

a.volb@yahoo.com - Andre G. Volb

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Andre Volb
Senior Chief Financial Officer

SEASONED & FRESH CUT BG/SBLC/BG AVAILABLE FOR LEASE & PURCHASE

Dear Sir/Ma

I am the mandate of a genuine provider for fresh cut Bank instrument BG/SBLC/BG For credit enhancement, collateral,or
to place into trade.Sale at the purchasing 32% + 2% leasing fee at 4% + 2% and other financial instrument, at reasonable
prices, issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe and Middle east.

Contact name: Andre G. Volb
Email: a.volb@yahoo.com

#bankinstrument #financialinstrumentsproviders #sblc #bg #purchase #lease #asia #europe #americans
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: a.volb@yahoo.com - Andre G. Volb

Andre Volb

Dear Sir/Ma

I am the mandate of a genuine provider for fresh cut Bank instrument BG/SBLC/BG For credit enhancement, collateral, or
to place into trade. Sale at the purchasing 32% + 2% leasing fee at 4% + 2% and other financial instrument, at reasonable prices, issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe and Middle east.

#bankinstrument #financialinstrumentsproviders #sblc #bg #purchase #lease #asia #europe #americans
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Andre Volb

Dear Sir/Ma

I am the mandate of a genuine provider for fresh cut Bank instrument BG/SBLC/BG For credit enhancement, collateral, or
to place into trade. Sale at the purchasing 32% + 2% leasing fee at 4% + 2% and other financial instrument, at reasonable prices, issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe and Middle east.

#bankinstrument #financialinstrumentsproviders #sblc #bg #purchase #lease #asia #europe #americanstandard #investments #finance #export #bank #investment #banking #markets #middleeast #email #forex #bankguarantee

Hans Neesantoes

Andre Volb

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE.. I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B. The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and I will furnish you with details. They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly. Bank Guarantee (BG) Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC).

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Management.
Contact Name: Andre G. Volb
PH/WhatsApp: +1-(678)-590-8973

#bankguarantee #bank #accountant #financial #payroll #finance #accounting #audit #management #email #insurance #share

Hans Neesantoes

Andre Volb
Senior Chief Financial Officer / SBLC,BANK DRAFT, LC,BG

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BGs), Insurance Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees.

purchase @ 32%+2%
Lease @ 4%+2%

kindly send me a direct email if interested.

Regards.

Andre Volb
a.volb@yahoo.com
Text/WhatsApp: +1 (678) 590-8973

Hans Neesantoes

Andre Volb
Senior Chief Financial Officer / SBLC,BANK DRAFT, LC,BG

We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BGs), Insurance Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees.

purchase @ 32%+2%
Lease @ 4%+2%

kindly send me a direct email if interested.

Regards.

Andre Volb
a.volb@yahoo.com
Telegram: +1 (678) 590-8973