info@universalcreditlease.com - Ricardo Velasco

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

info@universalcreditlease.com - Ricardo Velasco

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Ricardo Velasco
Director

We are now offering investment loan and SBLC to proceed your project and credit enhancement as well. Contact me for more information: info@universalcreditlease.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: info@universalcreditlease.com - Ricardo Velasco

Ricardo Velasco
Director

We now offer personal/investment loan as well as BG/SBLC for investment and credit enhancement. For more information write me on the email as follows: info@universalcreditlease.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Ricardo Velasco
Director

Business and personal loan is now available for easy access reach me for more information: info@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Ricardo Velasco
Director

Get a start up and upgrading loan from us with ease. contact for more info: info@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Re: contact@universalcreditlease.com - Ricardo Velasco

Ricardo Velasco
Director

Giving you an SBLC with no upfront procedure brings you the most excitement ever, here we are no fees,no upfront. come for your instrument today: contact@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Ricardo Velasco
Director

We now offer easy LOAN to assist business owners to meet up and expand their business ,We also offer BG/SBLC for investment and credit enhancement, Contact me for more info to access our investment loan: contact@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Ricardo Velasco
Director

Do not stress too much, we grant you access to easy loan to care for your investment, pay off debt and other financial issue you might have. Reach out to me for assistance to get loan quickly: contact@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Ricardo Velasco
Director

NEED URGENT AND EASY LOAN? LOOK NO FURTHER, HERE WE ARE OFFERING QUICK AND EASY LOAN NOW, CONTACT ME TO ACCESS THIS OFFER contact@universalcreditlease.com

Hans Neesantoes

Ricardo Velasco
Director

Access your Investment/Project Loan as well as BG/SBLC without stress. Get the new offer quickly for your project investment, reach out to me for more info contact@universalcreditlease.com