garybruynson902@outlook.com - Gary Bruynson

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

garybruynson902@outlook.com - Gary Bruynson

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Gary Bruynson
BG / SBLC / BROKER / DIRECT TO PROVIDER Senior Commercial Mortgage Underwriter at UMC Financial Management Inc

BG, SBLC,LC AVAILABLE FROM GENUINE PROVIDERS NO FEES REQUIRED

Kindly get in contact with me. If your Interested in Getting BG, SBLC or any Financial Instruments as I am direct to very reliable providers most of wwhich do not require any upfront payment for some transactions.

If you are interested, feel free to send me an email. I am also open to work with Brokers and financial consultants anywhere in the world

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson
garybruynson902@outlook.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: garybruynson902@outlook.com - Gary Bruynson

Gary Bruynson
BG / SBLC / BROKER / DIRECT TO PROVIDER Senior Commercial Mortgage Underwriter at UMC Financial Management Inc

Kindly get in contact with me. If your Interested in Getting BG, SBLC or any Financial Instruments as I am direct to very reliable providers most of which do not require any upfront payment for some transactions.

If you are interested, feel free to send me an email. I am also open to work with Brokers and financial consultants anywhere in the world

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Gary Bruynson

Kindly get in contact with me. If your Interested in Getting BG, SBLC or any Financial Instruments as I am direct to very reliable providers most of which do not require any upfront payment for some transactions.

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson

Hans Neesantoes

Gary Bruynson

YES YOU CAN STILL GET BG, SBLC,LC IN 2020 FROM GENUINE PROVIDERS NO FEES REQUIRED

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson

Hans Neesantoes

Gary Bruynson

YOU CAN STILL GET BG, SBLC,LC THIS YEAR 2020 FROM GENUINE PROVIDERS NO FEES REQUIRED

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson

Hans Neesantoes

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Gary Bruynson

US BASED BROKERS/INDIVIDUALS EARN AT LEAST $5,000 MONTHLY ON THE SIDE STRESS FREE NO FUNDS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO START

If you are a US based Broker, Individual and you are interested in Earing extra cash on the side by Investing
in crypto currencies and other investments online you can start immediately without risking any of your own cash.

We already have individuals who are ready to invest but they have reached their investment limits so what they will do is
send you cash and you will invest on the platform and at the end of the month you will take out your own $5,000 or $10,000 and send them the rest of the profit, this business is 100% risk free.

All you need to do is have a bank account in the USA, any bank account you have you will have to set up online banking, this will be use to monitor incoming and outgoing investments funds so you can simply set up an account with any US bank and set up online banking.

If you are interested send me an email for more details.

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson

Hans Neesantoes

Gary Bruynson

US BASED BROKERS/INDIVIDUALS EARN AT LEAST $5,000 MONTHLY ON THE SIDE STRESS FREE NO FUNDS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO START

If you are a US based Broker, Individual and you are interested in Earing extra cash on the side by Investing
in crypto currencies and other investments online you can start immediately without risking any of your own cash.

We already have individuals who are ready to invest but they have reached their investment limits so what they will do is
send you cash and you will invest on the platform and at the end of the month you will take out your own $5,000 or $10,000 and send them the rest of the profit, this business is 100% risk free.

All you need to do is have a bank account in the USA, any bank account you have you will have to set up online banking, this will be use to monitor incoming and outgoing investments funds so you can simply set up an account with any US bank and set up online banking.

If you are interested send me an email for more details.

Thanks,

Gary Bruynson