derekjordan33@yahoo.com - Derek Jordan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

derekjordan33@yahoo.com - Derek Jordan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Derek Jordan
BG/SBLC/MTN Broker/ Direct Mandate

Hello Sir/Madam,

Are you tired of long chains and non performing BG/SBLC/Loans and other financial instrument providers? Well, I have good news for you.

I am direct mandate to verifiable, genuine and trustworthy financial instrument provider of BG and SBLC.

Do send me an email to Derekjordan33@yahoo.com and I will have that taken care of; We pay 1% commission to brokers on every deal they bring to us and deal can be closed within 2 weeks.

Please get in touch with us today and you will be glad you did.
Cheers
Derek Jordan
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: derekjordan33@yahoo.com - Derek Jordan

Derek Jordan

Hello Sir/Madam,

Are you tired of long chains and non performing BG/SBLC/Loans and other financial instrument providers? Well, I have good news for you.

I am direct mandate to verifiable, genuine and trustworthy financial instrument provider of BG and SBLC.

Do send me an email to Derekjordan33@yahoo.com and I will have that taken care of; We pay 1% commission to brokers on every deal they bring to us and deal can be closed within 2 weeks.

Please get in touch with us today and you will be glad you did.
Cheers
Derek Jordan
#finance #financialservices
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Derek Jordan

Hello,

I am direct mandate to a reliable and verifiable provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients. The provider is 100% check-able and you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. They deal with issuing instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Credit. I only want serious buyers then I will put you in touch with the provider directly.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1m and above. The provider is 100% verifiable. They are ready to issue immediately once terms are agreed.

Only serious and interested clients should contact me on derekjordan33@yahoo.com

Cheers
Derek Jordan
#bank #banking #trading

Hans Neesantoes

Derek Jordan

Hello,

I trust you and your families are keeping safe amid the pandemic.

I am direct mandate to a reliable and verifiable provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients. The provider is 100% check-able and you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. They deal with issuing instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Credit. I only want serious buyers then I will put you in touch with the provider directly.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1m and above. The provider is 100% verifiable. They are ready to issue immediately once terms are agreed.

Brokers also have opportunity to earn commission on referred clients, Only serious and interested clients should contact me on derekjordan33@yahoo.com

Cheers
Derek Jordan
#wealthmanagement

Hans Neesantoes

Derek Jordan

Hello,

I Am a Direct Mandate to a reliable and verifiable Provider of Fresh Cut Bank Instrument such as BG and SBLC for Lease/Purchase.

My provider is 100% reliable and verifiable and he has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients and you can do your due diligence on them.

Only serious and interested clients/broker should contact me on derekjordan33@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with the provider directly.

Also brokers’ commissions are guaranteed for client’s referral at the end of the transaction.

Cheers
Derek Jordan

Hans Neesantoes

Derek Jordan

Hello,

We Facilitate Bank Guarantee (BG) & Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Instruments as I Am a Direct Mandate to a reliable and verifiable Provider of Fresh Cut Financial Instrument such as BG and SBLC for Lease/Purchase.

My provider is 100% reliable and verifiable and he has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients and you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1m and above, Only serious and interested clients/broker should contact me on derekjordan33@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with the provider directly.

Also brokers’ commissions are guaranteed for client’s referral at the end of the transaction.

Cheers
Derek Jordan
#investors #bank #financialprofessionals #bgproducts #bg