servicefinacialagt@gmail.com - Karl Woolley

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

servicefinacialagt@gmail.com - Karl Woolley

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Karl Woolley
SBLC/BG LEASE & PURCHASE at AGC Equite Partners Limited

We are projectfunder as well as financial lender. we have BG/SLBC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 4%+2% of face of value Issuance by HSBC London or HongKong and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Euroupe, Middle East or USA . we also secure funding .Also we are into the provision of short term and long term bussines/personal loans for both small and large scale bussines funds.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM OF FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC =EUR /USD 1M
LEASING FEE =4%+2%
FOR PURCHASING OF THE FRESH CUR BG/SBLC
PRICE=32%+1
MINIMUMFACE VALUE OF BG/SLBC =EUR/USD 1M

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and we are 100% protected . In complete confidence,we will work together for the benefits of all the parties involved

Contact Email :servicefinacialagt@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: servicefinacialagt@gmail.com - Karl Woolley

Karl Woolley

We are projectfunder as well as financial lender. we have BG/SLBC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 4%+2% of face of value Issuance by HSBC London or HongKong and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Euroupe, Middle East or USA . we also secure funding .Also we are into the provision of short term and long term bussines/personal loans for both small and large scale bussines funds.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

LEASING FEE =4%+2%

PRICE=32%+1

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and we are 100% protected . In complete confidence,we will work together for the benefits of all the parties involved

WhatsApp +1805 380 8205
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley

We are projectfunder as well as financial lender. we have BG/SLBC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 3%+1% of face of value Issuance by HSBC London or HongKong and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Euroupe, Middle East or USA . we also secure funding .Also we are into the provision of short term and long term bussines/personal loans for both small and large scale bussines funds.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
LEASING FEE =3%+1%

WhatsApp +1 805 380 8205

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley

We are projectfunder as well as financial lender. we have BG/SLBC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 3%+1% of face of value Issuance by HSBC London or HongKong and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Euroupe, Middle East or USA . we also secure funding .Also we are into the provision of short term and long term bussines/personal loans for both small and large scale bussines funds.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
LEASING FEE =3%+1%

WhatsApp +1 805 380 8205

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

LEASING FEE =3%+1%

WhatsApp +1 805 380 8205

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

LEASING FEE =3%+1%

WhatsApp +1 805 380 8205

Hans Neesantoes

Kk Woo
BG/SBLC at AGC EQUITY PARTNERS

We are projectfunder as well as financial lender , We have BG/SBLC specifically for BUY/LEASE at leasing price of 3%+%1 of face value Issuance by HSBC London or Hongkong and many other 25 Top AAA rated Banks in Europe , middle east or USA , We also secure funding also we are into the provision of short term and long term bussiness/personal loans for both small and large scale bussiness funds.

DOE LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC =EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE=%3+%1
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC =EUR/USD 1M

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring thier clients and we are 100% protected in complete confidence ,we will work together for the benefits of all the parties involved

Contact Email: Servicefinacialagt@gmail.com
WhatsAPP+1 805 380 8205

Hans Neesantoes

Re: servicefinacialagt@gmail.com - David Freeman

David Freeman
SBLC/BG

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: servicefinacialagt@gmail.com
Whatssap number: +1 484 423 4925

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley
SBLC/BG

We are project funder as well as financial lender. We have BG/SBLC/BD/LC/DLC/MTN specifically for BUY/LEASE Issuance by Barclays Bank, Deutsche bank, HSBC London/HK and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding. Also We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

Provider moves first with MT 199

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Whatsapp : +1 484 423 4925

Contact Email:servicefinacialagt@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Karl Woolley
SBLC/BG/MONETIZER/PURCHASE/LEASE

We are project funder as well as financial lender. We have BG/SBLC/BD/LC/DLC/MTN specifically for BUY/LEASE Issuance by Barclays Bank, Deutsche bank, HSBC London/HK and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding. Also We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

Provider moves first with MT 199

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Whatsapp : + 1 484 424 4925
Contact Email:servicefinacialagt@gmail.com