princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Jeffrey Nelson
Director at PrincetonManagement2

Non Rated Bank Monetization Request

Thank you for allowing me to join this fine group.

We are seeking a real Monetizer who is able to monetize a $5 Million SBLC from Point Bank in the United Kingdom. Point Bank is a non rated bank. If you can assist, would be please email me off board at: PrincetonManagement2@hotmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Jeffrey Nelson

We are seeking a real Monetizer who is able to monetize a $5 Million SBLC from Point Bank in the United Kingdom. Point Bank is a non rated bank. If you can assist, would be please email me off board at: PrincetonManagement2@hotmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Seeking Monetizer for an Already Issued Top Bank Instrument

We are seeking a Monetizer for a $1 Million SBLC from a Top World Bank. The SBLC was issued in July 2021.

The receiving bank required non industry standard verbiage and then they did not perform, we are having an issue finding a receiving bank because of the nonstandard verbiage. The instrument is currently in our account and is available for transfer.

We are seeking to engage with the Monetzier or a broker direct to the Monetizer. No Broker chains, please.

If you are able to assist, please contact me off board at: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Hans Neesantoes

Jeffrey Nelson

Seeking Monetizer for an Already Issued Top Bank Instrument

We are seeking a Monetizer for a $1 Million SBLC from a Top World Bank. The SBLC was issued in August 2021.

We sent this instrument for monetization to a monetizer who did not perform. The instrument utilizes industry standard verbiage and is available for immediate transfer.

We are seeking to engage with the Monetzier or a broker direct to the Monetizer. No Broker chains, please.

If you are able to assist, please contact me off board at: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com. Thank you.