donmoneybiz@gmail.com - Don Carter

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

donmoneybiz@gmail.com - Don Carter

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Carter
Business and Commercial Financing Services

I have a great credible and reputable provider that has immediate portfolio of T-Strips for direct experienced only buyers that are proven,i have just recieved the current offering that is 30 year maturity and settlement Desk to Desk or DVP.

Only contact if you have a direct proven and immediate experienced Buyer of T-STRIPS and no broker chains.

If you are interested in T-STRIPS,email me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Don Carter
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: donmoneybiz@gmail.com - Don Carter

Don Carter

Our T-Strips Seller is informing us that we are getting close to the FINAL CALL for those Buyers who are interested in getting T-Strips. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Email me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com for offering.Procedure is non-negotiable.

Don C
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Don Carter

Have my top seller looking to sell a contract offering of $10B In T-Strips,the term is 30 Yrs,and price Minus 2 plus 1 and the purchase mode is Desk to Desk and the settlement is either Desk to Desk or Ledger to Ledger,i am direct with the rep for this selling offer.If you are an immediate Buyer and have immediate funds,then contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Don Carter

We have a very solid and RWA Private Buyer seeking German Bonds,they are seeking the Dawes bonds of 1924,and their is a Buyer for Black Eagle,Lionheart,and Dragon boxes from direct real sellers.The buyer will need a complete KYC and Exccel list with Serial numbers and a signed Genealogy(all documents signed.

If you have any immediate inventory then contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Loan Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Carter

Hello Associate,

My direct financial services group i am direct to is pleased to announce the services of providing LEVERAGED EQUITY LOANS ( Stock Loan Structures ). I am direct to the CFO of this financial services group and they are direct to this international lender providing this great and immediate service for direct Owners of Stock.

Our International Private Lender ( one of the largest Private Lenders Worldwide ) who is Highly Capitalized and operates on at least 80 Stock Exchanges Worldwide provides STOCK LOAN FUNDING. This is ALL they do.

Requirements:

PUBLICLY TRADING STOCKS ONLY
STOCKS MUST BE ON ONE OF THE 80 EXCHANGES WORLDWIDE THAT THEY OPERATE ON ( we can confirm )
MINIMUM LOAN: $1million, No Maximum

BENEFITS:

It's the STOCK that needs to qualify, not the Borrower!

Non-Recourse Loan!
NO Personal Guarantee!
NO Credit Review!
NO Personal Income!
NO Personal Tax Returns required!
NO Business Income and NO Business Tax returns required to get a loan!

Quick Closings: ( 5 - 10 Days )

You reap 100% of all the rewards of any Stock appreciation and dividends!

We can loan you up to 80% of the value of your Stock securities with no recourse!

Email me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com to get started.

Hans Neesantoes

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Carter

I am direct to a Buyers rep of one of the worlds largest Buyers of Gold Bullion and this buyer has major purchase offices worldwide and is currently seeking to buy Gold Bullion at a discount of 8/10 if possible,if you have a direct proven Seller then contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

I have additional information.Also we have a direct Buyer of gold bullion looking to buy Ghana Gold Dore bars also.

Don C

Hans Neesantoes

Don Carter

I have one of my 2 strongest and proven providers that have a great option for those seeking to Lease a Top World Bank SBLC for Projects and or Import/Export and other opportunities, if you are looking to Lease an SBLC my associate has his Trader that will supply the Leased SBLC and take it into Tarde as if it were Cash backed,the cost is $18-$20MM but the SBLC is treated as a $100MM+ instrument.

This is a very reputable and credible group, also i have the DOA for Leasing or Buying SBLCs thru this provider.

You can reach me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Don Carter

I have just been contacted by my main and reputable seller source on a new fresh offering of T-Strips for experienced and immediate financially capable direct Buyers,this offer of T-Strips are 3% below market and you are looking at a contract amount of $10B-$50B with R&E AND purchase mode is Desk to Desk.

I am direct to my associate that is direct with the seller source. Delivery is Federal Book Entry.This offering will not last long at all.

Only contact me if you have a immediate direct Buyer that has the ability to buy now.My email address is: donmoneybiz@gmail.com