cuaef633s16@gmail.com - Roger Kouassi

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
LegalBriefs

cuaef633s16@gmail.com - Roger Kouassi

Gold Transaction

Dear Sir,

INTRODUCTION: My name is Mr. Roger Kouassi. We are miner Agent and Dealers in Gold based in Cote d'lvoire. Soliciting a Genuine and Serious buyer, Gold is a lucrative business to do if you have the buyer and you should know that I am the local miners here in sub west Africa region and we sell very cheaper than the current price in international market today.

I will like to inform you that it will be important for you to visit me here in Abidjan or Ghana for the first trail shipment to you so that you will see what you are buying for and have it tested in any of the Govt lab to enable you confirm the purity of my Gold. If you can not be able to visit us here, we can as well ship the Gold to your destination through our offshore office near your country.

The following are quantity of alluvial Gold Dust and Bars Originated from different part of Africa for sale. The details stated as follows:

PRODUCT: ALLUVIAL NUGGET GOLD and GOLD BAR.
QUANTITY: 470KGS.
QUALITY: 22Carat Plus.
PURITY: 97+
PRICE: $32.000USD PER 1KILO
Country of Origin: Cote d'lvoire and Ghana.
TERM OF PAYMENT: NEGOTIABLE.

I will really appreciate your support in marketing this precious as soon as possible. Please Contact me by Email

I wait your urgent reply

Regards

Mr. Roger Kouassi
Marketing Manager.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: cuaef633s16@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Roger Kouassi" <victoriaszentivanyi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:54:03 +0000
Subject: Gold Transaction
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: cuaef633s16@gmail.com - Roger Kouassi

Gold Transaction

Dear Sir,

INTRODUCTION: My name is Mr. Roger Kouassi. We are miner Agent and Dealers in Gold based in Cote d'lvoire. Soliciting a Genuine and Serious buyer, Gold is a lucrative business to do if you have the buyer and you should know that I am the local miners here in sub west Africa region and we sell very cheaper than the current price in international market today.

I will like to inform you that it will be important for you to visit me here in Abidjan or Ghana for the first trail shipment to you so that you will see what you are buying for and have it tested in any of the Govt lab to enable you confirm the purity of my Gold. If you can not be able to visit us here, we can as well ship the Gold to your destination through our offshore office near your country.

The following are quantity of alluvial Gold Dust and Bars Originated from different part of Africa for sale. The details stated as follows:

PRICE: $32.000USD PER 1KILO

I will really appreciate your support in marketing this precious as soon as possible. Please Contact me by Email

I wait your urgent reply

Regards

Mr. Roger Kouassi
Marketing Manager.

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 12:33:33 +0000

LegalBriefs

Gold Transaction

Dear Sir,

PRICE: $28.500 USD PER 1KILO

I wait your urgent reply

Regards

Mr. Roger Kouassi
Marketing Manager.

Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 09:40:45 +0000

LegalBriefs

Gold Transaction

Dear Sir,

I will like to inform you that it will be important for you to visit me here in Abidjan for the first trail shipment to you so that you will see what you are buying for and have it tested in any of the Govt lab to enable you confirm the purity of my Gold. If you can not be able to visit us here, we can as well ship the Gold to your destination through the International Air-cargo to your country.

The following are quantity of alluvial Gold Dust and Bars Originated from Africa for sale. The details stated as follows:

PRICE: $32.000 USD PER 1KILO
Country of Origin: Cote d'lvoire

I wait your urgent reply

Regards

Mr. Roger Kouassi
Marketing Manager.

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 14:30:47 +0000